The General Discussion Super Topic

Welcome! This topic replaces the original Cabinet On/Off Topic Thread. Chat Away!

11 Likes

Rest in Peace, old Cabinet! Long Live the new Cabinet! o7

7 Likes

‘The world is a book, and those who don’t travel only read one page.’ - St Augustine

So I came across this quote today and I thought it was very Weatherwatch :weatherwatch:

15 Likes

It’s like the cabinet, but smaller. So pretty much a bedstand?

8 Likes

long live the side table!

6 Likes

hullo!! :wave::wave:

6 Likes

I couldnt get my daughter to sleep tonight. She wanted just one more story. So i told her the tale of the Ant and The Caterpillow… shes now too excited by the idea of a Caterpillow to sleep and is insisting her mother draw one. (She knows i have no arts.)

Thanks CJ! :aethereyeroll:

No seriously she loved every second. Hope you don’t mind i passed it on.

24 Likes

Aww!

8 Likes

I LOVE THAT.
Thank you so much for sharing, @Robert. And please let me know how the caterpillar turns out. :cjheart:

12 Likes

Petition for cjb to release the ant and the caterpillow as a childrens book ala good night moon?

10 Likes

Feel free to show her this:

21 Likes

oh my godddds x3!

Thats adorable >:0

6 Likes

I will but right now, thankfully, she slumbers. In the morning you got it!

10 Likes

I am so confused.

7 Likes
9 Likes

It starts in the copy of The Monarch Papers that we sent you. :cjsmile:

11 Likes

Aaaah, I must not have read about it yet. I am a little slow when it comes to that kind of stuff… mostly cause of school, and just other priorities tend to take up space… ah well. thanks though @CJB and @Robert Robert

9 Likes

It reminds me of a couple characters in a webtoon I read! (Comic is Catloaf, doodle looks like a combo of Catloaf and Tabs) :cjheart:

9 Likes

I had the strangest experience ever today.
I was talking to someone I knew wasn’t supposed to be at class and I turned away for a sec, turned back and he was just gone. Like nowhere he could have gone or anything. Everyone that I know that has classes with him said he wasn’t there today and I’m so confused.

9 Likes

Wait, what? That’s freaky.

I’ve had some weird situations as the week went on too, but I’ve been chalking them up to a long day at work. A couple of times while I’ve been editing pictures for a client I swear I’ll see them blink, or the leaves might move slightly in the background. Probably just going crazy though.

6 Likes