The Cabinet (General On/Off Topic Thread)

bows thank you.

4 Likes

What I’m really fascinated by is the pictures where the locks are. The butterfly, the moon, the sun, and the hourglass… So many interesting parallels in history… Magical or otherwise

8 Likes

WOOO!
I have toons on Ultros, Famfrit, and Hyperion

6 Likes

eh?

4 Likes

hes talking about final fantasy 14 worlds/servers owo

2 Likes

okey doke :grin:

2 Likes

I feel this on a spiritual level. My body just reached its internal alarm clock where it decided “Oh look, you’re past your prime. NOW PAIN! AHHH HAHAHAHAHA!!!” And I wasn’t ready.

6 Likes

that is a yeehaw moment I feel. I am so terribly sorry… Bodies are such literal pain in the asses… I wish I could just exist as like a non corporeal being that was still capable of feeling and touching things if necessary… The struggle is real…

3 Likes

You hear that, scientists? Get on that virtual reality kick already.

4 Likes

Seriously though. I exercised my arms yesterday. There’s is no reason for my hips to be complaining at me the way they are.

4 Likes

“The arm bone’s connected to the… wait, not that one.”

7 Likes

seriously though like real bodies… who needs that. You know I can’t wait till when they create the science of like brain transplants, or consciousness transference or something. first chance I get i’m throwing my conscious into a robot.

4 Likes

@CJB @Augustus_Octavian it’s Hermy Gin!!! (It’s from an Aussie distillery in WA and it’s beautiful! You can honestly drink it straight from the bottle

19 Likes

Beautiful!!

6 Likes

A dandy Herman, I love him :cjheart:

10 Likes

So cool!

5 Likes

He’s so dapper! XD

5 Likes

Jelly! We just ran out of my favorite gin here at the house, my roommates drank it all so one of us will have to get some more soon lol

5 Likes

A fresh General Discussion Super Topic is here!

7 Likes