The Welcome Super Topic

Thanks for the warm welcome @Rimor and @BrokenVoid! I really like other world books, nature, and the sciences. Cooking, art, and writing are hobbies of mine, but I can’t say I’m too good at any of them.

5 Likes

Sorry for the late reply @Kade! Some threads I’d recommend then are Book recommendations, food and drink and Sketch. You can find loads more art threads in #the-creationary!!

3 Likes

Another category @Rimor left out that I think you’d enjoy is the #bookish! It has all sorts of things related to books!

3 Likes

Bookish is a category not a thread :wink:Currently reading however is a thread and you should definitely check it out! :laughing:

2 Likes

Hello all!

My name is Rowan but my username/character’s name will be Dolithiel, just because I love that! :heart_eyes:

I am a primary school teacher in England and I teach the Reception class (4-5 year olds) so day-to-day I encourage roleplaying, creativity and imagination! So I am getting involved with this immersive experience to enter a world of imagination and wonder!

I have read the Beginners Spellbook already, but still have to catch up with everything else!

The guild that I have been sorted into is Gossmere, which I am really excited about because I love the sound of Choreomancy and healing magic!

I look forward to getting involved with this experience and the community!

Rowan
Xx

13 Likes

Hello @Dolithiel!!! Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community!!! It’s great to have another Brit around!

Please make sure you read the first post at the top of this thread and the forum primer as they’re super important!!

Next let me introduce you to your wonderful guild leaders @OracleSage and @Augustus_Octavian! You can PM them if you have any questions or any of the @Wagoneers. We also have a wonderful Q&A thread where you can ask questions!

When you’re ready you can head over to the Gossmere guild hall to introduce yourself to your fellow guild mates!

A couple of threads you might be interested in are Werk and Currently reading! If you just want a general chit chat with other members you can do so in the general discussion thread! If there are any topics or subjects you’re particular interest in me and the other Wagoneers will try to direct you to the most relevant place!

3 Likes

@Dolithiel welcome to the forum! I’m also a Gossmere so I’m sure we’ll run into each other at some point! If you need some help getting around my pm doors are always open!

4 Likes

Welcome to the community @Dolithiel!

3 Likes

Thank you @Rimor, @Ignatius and @BrokenVoid. It’s lovely to have such a nice, warm welcome! I will be in touch with any questions or queries I may have!

5 Likes

Heyyy, am I doing this right?

I just got pulled into this world through instagram - I am a sucker for anything and everything magic :joy:

I loooooove to write and wanna do that for a job in the future, but for now I’m stuck applying to cafes :disappointed:

I am so excited to dive in, Hope everyone is having a fantastic night!!!

ps: I’m in Ebenguard :blush:

10 Likes

Hello @Evander and welcome to the Ackerly Green Community!

The Ebenguard guild leaders are @Ginger and @Ashburn! If you have any questions feel free to reach out to them or us @Wagoneers! There is also a Q&A topic where you can ask questions! I would recommend reading through the first post in this topic as well as the forum primer if you haven’t already

If you want to meet your guild mate you can go here!

If you like writing I would recommend taking a peek at #the-creationary category as that has all sorts of writing themed stuff!

I hope you have a good rest of your night aswell! Once again welcome to the community!

5 Likes

Welcome @Evander!

4 Likes

Oh gosh this is a mood for me rn. I just wanted to say welcome, and I wish you 100000+ good karma in your writing career. :eaveshug:

7 Likes

y’all sweet sweet here huh :pleading_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: thank youuuu

6 Likes

right back at u omg :pleading_face:

6 Likes

I would just like to say hello to all the new Mounties and welcome to the Magiqverse.

6 Likes

Welcome @Evander!

3 Likes

Hey everyone! I’m Hwyl, and I’m hella excited to be a Gossmere! I live and work as an actor and singer in New York, and have been having an incredible and very surreal experience reading the first two books. Looking forward to getting to know more about magiq!

13 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @Hwyl!!

Please make sure you read the first post at the top of this thread and the forum primer as they’re really important!!

Next up your wonderful guild leaders are @OracleSage and @Augustus_Octavian! You can PM them if you have any questions or any of the @Wagoneers. We also have a Q&A thread where you can also ask questions!

When you’re ready you can head over to the Gossmere guild hall to introduce yourself to your fellow guild mates!

Finally you can talk about your job in the Werk thread!

4 Likes

Thank you so much!

6 Likes