The Welcome Super Topic

So apparently Iggy’s post is the one thousand post on this thread! :laughing:

4 Likes

Welcome @Sela! I’m Void, another Thornmouth Wagoneer. Feel free to ask for help anytime!

2 Likes

Hey! Thanks for the welcome. I’m a little over a quarter of the way through first Monarch papers book. Do you suggest that catch up on all books before I start looking at forum stuff? I’m not used to forums so it can be a little confusing for me. Are there any immediate topics I should look at?

6 Likes

I’d suggest you read both books before getting into the in world stuff but I don’t think you’ll have access to it currently. You can however post in the out of world categories in #the-creationary, #bookish and #meet-greet-discuss:general-discussion! Just beware of spoilers though they should be blurred out!

You won’t be able to introduce yourself to your guild yet as you’re not a high enough rank yet so just participate in out of world topics till you get the notification that you’ve gone up in rank!

7 Likes

Thank you! I will see who I can meet and try and get through the books. So far I’m engrossed in it and it catches me off guard and puts some shivers down my spine. It’s actually hard to binge read since there is so much that gets to me! Thanks for the help!

6 Likes

No problem! A couple of great places to start are work where you can talk about your job, hobbies where you can talk about your interests and general discussion where you can just chat to people about random stuff! There are loads of out of world topics you can explore though!

5 Likes

I think this is where I’m supposed to introduce myself but anyway…Hi, I’m blue. I use They/Them pronouns. I was sorted into Thornmouth. I love books and music. i have now run out of things to say…

12 Likes

Hello, my name is Bunny. I really look forward to begin reading this series and trying to join the community. I look forward to seeing what these stories are all about!

(I took the exam and was sorted into Thornmouth.)

10 Likes

Welcome to the forum and to Thornmouth @Blue215 and @TheMeanBunny! I’m Void, one of the Thornmouth Wagoneers.

To get started make sure you have read the initial post of this topic as well as the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the rules and basics of the forum. After that you can get right in on our many engaging discussion topics such as the currently reading or hobbies, we also have a general discussion for anything random you feel lie chatting about. I know we have a playlist thread but I don’t believe there’s one for talking about music in general, so perhaps you could start one.

Once you’ve been active on the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guild pages. You can introduce yourself to your new guildmates and check out the Thornmouth Guild House. Our guild leader is @Sellalellen, feel free to message her or any of us @Wagoneers anytime if you need help. We also have a Q&A for any further questions.

We’re all very happy to have you here and we hope you enjoy being part of our wonderful community!

5 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @Blue215 and @TheMeanBunny!! I’m Rimor Thornmouths other Wagoneer!

4 Likes

How do I get to the next membership level? I finished the first book and I’m off to the next but at my current pace of reading I feel like I will be finished before I’m able to see the rest of the forum. Sorry if I’m being annoying or if I just read something wrong.

6 Likes

The books are amazing. Just finished the first one and onto the second one. I never reread books but I think these ones all have to go back to because I just love them so much so far. Welcome! @TheMeanBunny

3 Likes

@Charlemagne don’t worry we’re here to help! To get to basic you have to read some topics and post in a couple as well! Through a few likes in and be active for a while and you’ll quickly move up! Some of the threads I linked about will be a good starting point!

If you have anymore questions you can PM us or post them in the Q&A thread!

Also since you’re low level atm and can’t access the guild threads I’ll let you off for welcoming in here. However please keep chit chat in the general discussion thread! :cjsmile:

4 Likes

Hello, I’m AzulAnemone,
To be honest I just found the instagram account again but I didn’t have a good computer or phone that let me explore deeper before. I’m about to start reading and though I’m a little overwhelmed I’m mighty excited. I was sorted into Ebenguard I think was the name. All about balance and having a strong sense of right and wrong, and acknowledging the world is in shades of grey! Fantastic.

With Love,
Azul

16 Likes

@AzulAnemone Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community! I’m the Gossmere Wagoneer!

Your guild leaders are @Ashburn and @Ginger! So if you have any questions feel free to reach out to them, or us @Wagoneers! The Wagoneers (excluding myself) are @Rimor and @BrokenVoid! Both of whom being Thornmouths! There is also of course the wonderful Q&A topic!

Once you’ve been on the forum a bit you can meet your guild mates here! The forum primer in the mean time will get you up to date with rules and other much needed information!
If you have any specific interests feel free to shoot me a message or something and I’ll be sure to get you sorted tomorrow morning!

Once again welcome to the community! If you need anything feel free to shoot me (or anyone I mentioned in the 2nd paragraph) a message and we’ll try and get you sorted! Now I’m headed off to bed but I wish you a good rest of your day/nigh!

5 Likes

Welcome to the community @AzulAnemone!!! I’m Rimor one of Thornmouths Wagoneers! If you need any feel free to tag or pm me!

3 Likes

Welcome @AzulAnemone! I’m Void, the other Thornmouth Wagoneer. I’m around to help with whatever you need just like the others.

2 Likes

hi everyone! i’m zara / zargle, and this is my first time on a forum or anything like this but i’m super excited to learn more about this whole universe ! the guild i was sorted into is the Thornmouth guild which i ended up relating to more than i’d like to admit i can’t wait to get to know all of you hehe.

13 Likes

Welcome @zargle to the Ackerly Green Community!! I’m Rimor one of Thornmouths Wagoneers and I’ll be showing you around today!

So first thing you should do is make sure you read the first post at the top of this thread and the forum primer as they’re really important to get you started here!

Next let me introduce you to our guild’s wonderful leader @Sellalellen! You can PM her or any of the @Wagoneers such as myself, @Ignatius and @BrokenVoid with any questions you have once you reach basic trust level! For now though if you have any questions you can post them over in the Q&A thread!

Then when you’ve reached basic level you can head over and introduce yourself to your guild mates in the Thornmouth welcome thread!

For now though tell us a bit about your interests so we can direct you to some relevant threads that you can participate in to get your trust level up!

3 Likes

Welcome @zargle to the forum and to Thornmouth! I’m Void, the other Thornmouth Wagoneer. Very happy to have you here and can’t wait to see you in the guild!

3 Likes