The Welcome Super Topic

Welcome @Elijah_Firenze to the Ackerly Green Community!! I’m Rimor one of Thornmouths Wagoneers!

So first thing you should do is make sure you read the first post at the top of this thread and the forum primer as they’re really important to get you started here!

Next let me introduce you to our guild’s wonderful leader @Sellalellen! You can PM her or any of the @Wagoneers such as myself and @BrokenVoid with any questions you have once you reach basic trust level! For now though if you have any questions you can post them over in the Q&A thread!

Then when you’ve reached basic level you can head over and introduce yourself to your guild mates in the Thornmouth welcome thread!

For now though tell us a bit about your interests so we can direct you to some relevant threads that you can participate in to get your trust level up!

5 Likes

Welcome to the community and to Thornmouth @Elijah_Firenze! I’m Void, the other Thornmouth Wagoneer. So happy to have you here!

4 Likes

@Rimor @BrokenVoid It looks like PM’s aren’t enabled when your as new as I am lol

7 Likes

Hi I just happened upon this universe while scrolling through Facebook. I’m more than certainly a Potterhead and have started reading The Magicians. I find this all to be very intriguing but I am also very nervous. I’ll definitely need nudges. I was sorted into Gossmere but I also feel a calling to beasts so if that says anything, let me know.

14 Likes

Hi everyone!

I’m a graphic designer, tattoo artist, and a real life witch! I found this world absolutely fascinating and dove right in and now here I am lol!

17 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @LowJak and @Marcxbx!! I’m Rimor one of Thornmouths Wagoneers!

So first thing you should do is make sure you read the first post at the top of this thread and the forum primer as they’re really important to get you started here!

Next let me introduce you to your guild Leaders! @LowJak your guild leaders are @OracleSage and @Augustus_Octavian! @Marcxbx your guild leaders are @Ashburn and @Ginger! You can PM your leaders or any of the @Wagoneers such as myself and @BrokenVoid with any questions you have once you reach basic trust level! For now though if you have any questions you can post them over in the Q&A thread!

Then when you’ve reached basic level you can head over and introduce yourself to your guild mates in the Ebenguard and Gossmere Welcome threads!

For now though you can interact in threads such as general discussion, work, currently reading and hobbies!

@Marcxbx you might particularly like the tattoo thread!

Once again welcome and if you have any questions feel free to ask!

9 Likes

Welcome to the community @LowJak and @Marcxbx! I’m Void, the other Thornmouth Wagoneer. So happy to have you here!

5 Likes

Hi! I am Juniperus and not surprisingly Balimora. I love all things nature, animals, crafting and creating. I’ve fallen in love with the Monarch Papers and patiently awaiting the release of The Book of Briars.
I’m a nurse by day…and night, so any time I have away from work I spend it with my fur family and just relaxing, usually napping.

12 Likes

Welcome @Juniperus to the Ackerly Green Community! I’m Rimor one of Thornmouths Wagoneers! Sorry for the late reply I got caught up nerding out over time travel :deirdrexd:

Next up let me introduce you to your amazing guild leaders @Helios and @Nimueh! You can PM either of them if you have any questions or any of the @Wagoneers such as myself and @BrokenVoid. We also have a Q&A thread where you can also ask questions!

When you’re ready you can head over to the Balimora guild hall to introduce yourself to your fellow guild mates! Unfortunately you won’t be able to access it till you’re basic trust level

To get your level up I’d suggest you look I to some threads such as pets and work! Oh and also check out #the-creationary for loads of craft related threads!

5 Likes

Greetings! I’m Zeitver!

I was placed in Thornmouth, and have only just begun to to read the Monarch Papers, but I’m about 20% through it so I’ll be finished soon. Huge fan of fantasy lit and thought this seemed really really cool! Chef by day, D&D DM by night, look forward to meeting you all and getting acquainted with my guild!

13 Likes

Welcome @Juniperus! I’m Void, the other Thornmouth Wagonner. Very glad to have you here!

5 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community and to the Thornmouth guild @Zeitver ! I’m Void, one of the Thornmouth Wagoneers.

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as book recommendations, hobbies, D&D, and food!

After you’ve been active on the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guild page, where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates and discover what it means to be a Thornmouth. Your guild leader is @Sellalellen, feel free to message her or any of us @Wagoneers if you need help with anything. There is also a Q&A for any further questions you may have.

We’re all very happy to have you here, and hope you enjoy being part of the magiq!

4 Likes

Greetings! I am the Somnomancer. I currently am a postgraduate student studying Chiropractic and Nutrition, and am currently getting caught up in the Magiqverse. I got sorted into Thornmouth, and reasonably so, but I guarantee I’ll come off more as a Gossmere. I’m pretty much a anti-social extrovert… if that makes sense. Very much feeling the Thornmere polyguild if that’s acceptable. In any case, I’m loving Flora and Fauna, and look forward into delving deeper into the Magiqverse~♧

13 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community and to the Thornmouth guild @TheSomnomancer! I’m Void, one of the Thornmouth Wagoneers.

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as book recommendations, hobbies, your work, and food!

After you’ve been active on the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guild page, where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates and discover what it means to be a Thornmouth. Your guild leader is @Sellalellen, feel free to message her or any of us @Wagoneers if you need help with anything. There is also a Q&A for any further questions you may have.

We’re all very happy to have you here, and hope you enjoy being part of the magiq!

5 Likes

Welcome @Zeitver and @TheSomnomancer!!

4 Likes

hi everyone! my name is gossamer and im nonbinary. i was sorted into the guild ebenguard, but i feel like gossmere fits me better (obviously), so i guess im ebenmere? gossguard? idk

i love autumn, bugs, scavenger animals, cryptids, and the paranormal. OC im a witch, im wiccan and a celtic pagan. i practice witchcraft, astrology, and herbalism. i am obsessed with reading everything about magic/magick/magiq, real and fictional, which is how i found out about this community! im currently still reading through tmp flora and fauna. im really excited to become a part of your wholesome online family here! <3

14 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @gossamer! I’m Void, one of the Thornmouth Wagoneers.

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as book recommendations, hobbies, pets, or tarot/oracle/divination.

After you’ve been active on the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guild page, where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates and discover what it means to be a Gossmerim. Your guild leaders are @Augustus_Octavian and @OracleSage, feel free to message them or any of us @Wagoneers if you need help with anything. There is also a Q&A for any further questions you may have.

6 Likes

Ummm… Heya,
I’m SetoVarg or just Seto for short. I guess you could call me set, se and s if you really want to I guess. :confused:
I’m very, very, mycket nervous as I haven’t done this before.

My Pojkvän told me About this (well keep nagging me to join to be honest but shhhh, don’t tell @Rimor I said so). So yeah… That’s how I come across this.

Ummm… I have a Hund/dog and Kinda a cat.
As you can probably tell my English isn’t great (even though I been speaking all my life).
So yeah… No idea what else to add…
(Yeah, you can guess who told me to add this part in ahah great help indeed)

Or how to end it to be completely honest…

:confused:

Side note, I’m from the UK, what part? It’s a surprise. Hint? Okay, there was a “few” farms near by.

Side side note, the guide told me that I’m in Thornmouth
Apparently… Aha… :sweat_smile:
I think that’s everything now…

Oh side side SIDE note, I would like to say thank you to my lovely boyfriend for helping me write this. Okay now that’s everything…

11 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community and to the Thornmouth guild @SetoVarg! I’m Void, one of the Thornmouth Wagoneers.

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as book recommendations, hobbies, language learning, and pets!

7 Likes

Hey!!! Finally got you into our amazing community @SetoVarg!! :laughing:

8 Likes