The General Discussion Super Topic

Yeah I was freaked out.

I mean I saw one of my best friends disappear so I might be the crazy one here lol :wink:

But seriously donā€™t over work yourself. You wouldnā€™t believe that half of my medic(ing?) time is spent on someone over working them self. So if need be take a break! @metatomato

5 Likes

The cabinet is dead, Long live the nightstand!

Morning all.

11 Likes

How about a guild festival to lighten things up and revive the place a little bit,encourage people to come and spend some more time here? Looks like a wonderful place, but perhaps some festivity would breathe a little life here!

6 Likes

Iā€™ve never heard of an online festival before, Iā€™m immediately interested. Like, what would normally go into a festival that weā€™d be able to incorporate here, games/activities, music, a different atmosphereā€¦ We might be able to make something like this happen.

5 Likes

We also have a lot of other things going on in the community, both in and out of world, and theyā€™re all definitely worth a checking out. Thanks for bringing ideas to add to it!

9 Likes

Was it Batman? It sounds like Batman.
ā€¦
ā€¦
ā€¦
It was probably Batman.

10 Likes

Hi @Anistere!

Check out this thread - Catherine keeps a really great up-to-date post on whatā€™s happening in the community right now! Plenty of cool stuff to explore and places to contribute. My personal favorite is seeing all the cool art and design contributions on this guild elements thread!

9 Likes

Sadly it was not batman, but it was Michael so rather closeā€¦

5 Likes

Okay there has definitely been some subtle design change to the forum but I just canā€™t put my finger on it! :laughing:

6 Likes

Recently? I havenā€™t noticed anything too strange, maybe the layout shifted a little bit?

6 Likes

I think the banner at the top used to be green but Iā€™m not sure :laughing:

5 Likes

OH, are you talking about the ā€œwelcome, hereā€™s how you get startedā€ banner? Yeah, I closed that out a while ago and itā€™s never returned. Probably by design, I have no use for it anymore. Either way, it had an animated .gif as a background, switched through a gradient between green and purple/pink.

5 Likes

@Augustus_Octavian and @CJB thank you lots for the info! Iā€™m glad to be here and still looking around :smile_cat:

5 Likes

Hey guys so I have created this magical tool, and divining instrument, and I was wondering how many people would be interested in it?

4 Likes

I would be

2 Likes

Well thereā€™s one at least :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

Close enough :joy: Iā€™m sure youā€™ll get others in on it, theyre just not on rn

2 Likes

Yes I Know :smile:

2 Likes

Iā€™ve run out likes for pretty much as many days as Iā€™ve been here and I get frustrated whenever I run out of likes, so Iā€™ve resorted to writing certain posts and where theyā€™re from on my arm so I can remember to like them lol

9 Likes

I decided to retake the test earlier because I ordered the physical copy of the ā€œGuide to Magiqā€ and it turns out that I am both a Thornmouth (My first time around) and now apperently a Gossmere too! So thatā€™s rather interesting! (If you couldnā€™t tell I donā€™t know what to do with this information so I just threw it in here lol)

6 Likes