The Welcome Super Topic

Hi there!

I’m a new guy, saw an add for this on instagram and thought it would be interesting to at least try. OOC I’m a freshman college student, currently in a relationship with my highschool sweetheart and a big hobby for me is PC gaming (though I’ve nothing against console gaming)

IC I’m a Weatherwatcher, and while I can’t speak much on my own spontaneity I certainly do have a number of burning passions that drive me through my life.

Thanks ahead of time for the welcome, I’m excited to learn more about this whole experience!

12 Likes

Hello and welcome @Erthmire! I’m the Gossmere welcomer! Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions or just feel like talking!

Your guild leaders are @Remus and @Skylad! So if you have any questions please reach out to them or us, @Wagoneers! The forum primer should also help get situated!

Once you’ve been on the forum a while I recommend checking out your guild house!

As for your interests we have a gaming topic started by your truly! If you have any other interests feel free to shoot me or anyone in that second paragraph/line!

4 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @Erthmire! I’m Void, one of the Thornmouth Wagoneers.

4 Likes

Welcome @Erthmire to the gang! I’m James the other Thornmouth Wagoneer!

4 Likes

Hello everyone! Best not to have our true names stolen, so I go by Rosemary. I’m an accidentally-underemployed historical interpreter on a sailing ship for the summer and a college student the rest of the time. I’ve never been involve with something like this before but I’m all-too-easily pulled into searches for hidden magic, so here I am. I’m in the Thornmouth guild, and really enjoy theatre and dance (I’ve recently discovered English Country Dancing and it’s Fantastic), as well as writing, travel, and language-learning!

11 Likes

@Rosemary Hello and Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community! I’m the Gossmere welcomer and volunteer paramedic! This is/was my first forum as well so my advice is to just take your time, don’t do anything you don’t want to/don’t do things because you think you have to!

Your guild leader is @Sellalellen! So any questions can be thrown at her or us, @Wagoneers! The forum primer should also help you get situated within our community!

Once you’ve been on the forum a bit you can introduce yourselves to your guild here! Although I’m sure you could strike up a conversation with @BrokenVoid or @Rimor here! (The reason I brought them up specifically is because they’re the Thornmouth Wagoneers!)

I’d love to hear about your work over in the work topic! If you want to talking about your travels you can go here! As for the language learning we do have a quite extensive group of mounties that talk about languages and language learning here! You can find all things writing in #the-creationary category!

Once again welcome! If you need anything feel free to shoot me a message by clicking on my name! As long as I’m not on a call I should get back to you pretty quick!

3 Likes

Welcome @Rosemary!!! Yes I’m one of Thornmouths Wagoneers!

2 Likes

Welcome @Rosemary! I’m Void, the other Thornmouth Wagoneer. We’re all here to help with anything you need.

2 Likes

Hey there,

First things first, must say it was quite interesting how I found my way here. but thats a story for another time.

OC: I am a teacher and live my life in a rather hot weathered environment.

Otherwise here I’m just starting and definitly need to catch up on this strange new world I found. What and adventure! According to the guide I am an Ebenguard (Hope I spelt that correct, did that from memory ). hope to really learn about everything and contribute

Thanks
Taldrin (call me Tal for short)

12 Likes

Welcome to the community @Taldrin! I’m Void, one of the Thornmouth Wagoneers. I’m glad you’re excited to get in and get involved.

When you’re ready we have plenty of general discussion topics you can take part in such as language learning, /dungeons and Dragons, and books you are currently reading.

After you’ve explored the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guild pages where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates and explore the Ebenguard Guild House. Your guild leaders are @Ashburn and @Ginger, feel free to message them or any of us @Wagoneers if you need help. There’s also a Q&A topic if you have any further questions.

We’re all very happy to have you here, and we hope you enjoy being part of the Magiq.

7 Likes

Hello @Taldrin! I’m a Gossmere Wagoneer! If you need any help my virtual door is always open!

5 Likes

Oh hey tal!

4 Likes

Hey thanks for the warm welcome and great info! Had to step away for a bit but ready to explore

5 Likes

Thank you, I’m sure I’ll gather a few questions as I explore.

5 Likes

Hey CJ, how’s it?

4 Likes

Welcome @Taldrin!!

3 Likes

Howdy! Thanks for having me, ya’ll can call me Vaquero.

I’m a comic artist, tattoo artist, and avid DnD enthusiast and I’m real excited to see more of what this world of yours has to offer! Seems I’ve been sorted into Ebenguard.

Hope you’re all having a great day/night whenever you may be.

11 Likes

Welcome to the community @Vaquero! I’m Void, one of the Thornmouth Wagoneers.

Once you’ve read through the initial post of this thread as well as the forum primer linked there we have a wide variety of general discussion topics that you can get in on right away. We have a Dungeons and Dragons for sharing fun stories and characters, and a visual arts thread where you could share your comic artwork. We have a topic for guild tattoos specifically but not one for tattoos in general, so maybe you could start one.

After you’ve explored the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guild pages where you can introduce yourself to your new Ebenguard guildmates and explore the Ebenguard Guild House. Your guild leaders are @Ashburn and @Ginger, feel free to message them or any of us @Wagoneers if you need anything. We also have a Q&A topic for any further questions.

We’re all very happy to have you here, we hope you enjoy being part of our community and part of the Magiq.

5 Likes

Welcome @Vaquero!!!

4 Likes

Hello @Vaquero! I’m the Gossmere Wagoneer! If you need anything let one of us know!

3 Likes