The Welcome Super Topic

Thank you @BrokenVoid I like your teeth and ears
:star_struck:

5 Likes

Why thank you, I’m quite proud of them!

5 Likes

We will meet later in the day i think or that might have been just now.

4 Likes

@Flame as a fellow Brit: it’s half 4 am! We should both be in bed at this time! :blossom:

5 Likes

Haha, got outed. Though @Ignatius does have a habit of staying up crazy late in this time zone too.

3 Likes

Would everyone mind taking this to the General Discussion topic please? It’s only because I don’t want to flood the welcome chat. :smiley: The discussion needs some love too lol

4 Likes

Hi, I’m Kade. First time doing any sort of forum/IW/role playing thingy like this, so all help is readily accepted. I like any sort of story that transports me to another place and I was sorted into Thornmouth, which is definitely my Guild! I love learning about almost anything and the world here sounds like just my cup of tea. Can’t wait to get started!

7 Likes

Welcome fellow brit @Flame!

3 Likes

Welcome @Kade to the Ackerly Green Community!!

Please make sure you read the first post at the top of this thread and the forum primer as they’re super important!!

Next let me introduce you to your wonderful guild leader @Sellalellen! You can PM her if you have any questions or any of the @Wagoneers. We also have a wonderful Q&A thread where you can ask questions!

When you’re ready you can head over to the Thornmouth guild hall to introduce yourself to your fellow guild mates!

Now the formalities are over tell us a little bit about your interests!

4 Likes

Welcome to the community and to Thornmouth @Kade!

2 Likes

Thanks for the warm welcome @Rimor and @BrokenVoid! I really like other world books, nature, and the sciences. Cooking, art, and writing are hobbies of mine, but I can’t say I’m too good at any of them.

5 Likes

Sorry for the late reply @Kade! Some threads I’d recommend then are Book recommendations, food and drink and Sketch. You can find loads more art threads in #the-creationary!!

3 Likes

Another category @Rimor left out that I think you’d enjoy is the #bookish! It has all sorts of things related to books!

3 Likes

Bookish is a category not a thread :wink:Currently reading however is a thread and you should definitely check it out! :laughing:

2 Likes

Hello all!

My name is Rowan but my username/character’s name will be Dolithiel, just because I love that! :heart_eyes:

I am a primary school teacher in England and I teach the Reception class (4-5 year olds) so day-to-day I encourage roleplaying, creativity and imagination! So I am getting involved with this immersive experience to enter a world of imagination and wonder!

I have read the Beginners Spellbook already, but still have to catch up with everything else!

The guild that I have been sorted into is Gossmere, which I am really excited about because I love the sound of Choreomancy and healing magic!

I look forward to getting involved with this experience and the community!

Rowan
Xx

13 Likes

Hello @Dolithiel!!! Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community!!! It’s great to have another Brit around!

Please make sure you read the first post at the top of this thread and the forum primer as they’re super important!!

Next let me introduce you to your wonderful guild leaders @OracleSage and @Augustus_Octavian! You can PM them if you have any questions or any of the @Wagoneers. We also have a wonderful Q&A thread where you can ask questions!

When you’re ready you can head over to the Gossmere guild hall to introduce yourself to your fellow guild mates!

A couple of threads you might be interested in are Werk and Currently reading! If you just want a general chit chat with other members you can do so in the general discussion thread! If there are any topics or subjects you’re particular interest in me and the other Wagoneers will try to direct you to the most relevant place!

3 Likes

@Dolithiel welcome to the forum! I’m also a Gossmere so I’m sure we’ll run into each other at some point! If you need some help getting around my pm doors are always open!

4 Likes

Welcome to the community @Dolithiel!

3 Likes

Thank you @Rimor, @Ignatius and @BrokenVoid. It’s lovely to have such a nice, warm welcome! I will be in touch with any questions or queries I may have!

5 Likes

Heyyy, am I doing this right?

I just got pulled into this world through instagram - I am a sucker for anything and everything magic :joy:

I loooooove to write and wanna do that for a job in the future, but for now I’m stuck applying to cafes :disappointed:

I am so excited to dive in, Hope everyone is having a fantastic night!!!

ps: I’m in Ebenguard :blush:

10 Likes