The Welcome Super Topic

y’all sweet sweet here huh :pleading_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: thank youuuu

6 Likes

right back at u omg :pleading_face:

6 Likes

I would just like to say hello to all the new Mounties and welcome to the Magiqverse.

6 Likes

Welcome @Evander!

3 Likes

Hey everyone! I’m Hwyl, and I’m hella excited to be a Gossmere! I live and work as an actor and singer in New York, and have been having an incredible and very surreal experience reading the first two books. Looking forward to getting to know more about magiq!

13 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @Hwyl!!

Please make sure you read the first post at the top of this thread and the forum primer as they’re really important!!

Next up your wonderful guild leaders are @OracleSage and @Augustus_Octavian! You can PM them if you have any questions or any of the @Wagoneers. We also have a Q&A thread where you can also ask questions!

When you’re ready you can head over to the Gossmere guild hall to introduce yourself to your fellow guild mates!

Finally you can talk about your job in the Werk thread!

4 Likes

Thank you so much!

6 Likes

Welcome to the community @Hwyl!

5 Likes

Croeso, Hwyl!

(Welcome, Hwyl)

((Sorry, saw Welsh, couldn’t resist))

8 Likes

Hi there! I know this is probably the wrong place to post this but I’m having some trouble navigating the forum and i assume it’s because my trust level is too low. I would like to be able to introduce myself to my guild (Balimora) but can’t seem to reply to any topic other than this one. I also experienced a strange (slightly scary) coincidence / syncronicity whilst reading the 1st book and wanted to discuss that on a relevant topic. If anybody has any handy tips or can help me get started I would be very grateful as I am new to the concept of forums and rather technologically inept. Thanks!

6 Likes

Hi there @FossilBlood!

Your guild leaders are @Helios and @Nimueh! I threw those in there as they might also be able to help in the future. There is also the Q&A topic.

The Balimoran guild hall can be found here!

As for the strange coincidence I would first checking out the the general discussion topic!

That should help! If you need any further help feel free to shoot us @Wagoneers, or your guild leaders a message!

5 Likes

thank you so much!

6 Likes

Also trust level information can be found in the forum primer!

As a basic level user you should be able to access and post in out of world categories and guild categories

6 Likes

Hey everyone, I’m Erenia and I just joined this forum today! I got sorted into the Balimora guild and I think it fits me pretty well. I found out about this through a friend of mine and I’m excited to start reading the books soon! :smiley:

8 Likes

@Erenia Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community!

Your guild leaders are @Helios and @Nimueh! So any questions you may have can be thrown to them or us @Wagoneers! There is also the Q&A topic! Also please don’t forget to read the first post in this topic as well as read through the forum primer!

As for meeting your guild mates you can go here!

Since you didn’t explicitly state your interests I am going to go out on a limb and say you like books so I recommend the #bookish category! #the-creationary has all sorts of creative things from your fellow forum goers! If there’s something specific you want to know if we have feel free to shoot me a private message!

Once again welcome to the Community!

5 Likes

Welcome @Erenia!

5 Likes

Thank you so much for the welcomes, @Rimor and @Ignatius! I think I’ll like both of those categories, and I hope to start posting soon! :blush:

6 Likes

Welcome @Erenia, Super glad to have you here!

4 Likes

Hey! I’m Teejafaw, and I guess I can’t say I’m very surprised about landing as a Balimora! I love nature, and animals, and spending those precious few extra moments listening to the birds chirp & twitter in the mornings.

I found the books before anything else (sent with a teasing message about how nerdy I am, obviously), enjoyed a first glance and tracked to this. I can’t wait to get to know everyone here and learn more about the world this all takes place in! I still have some reading to do but I have a willing dog and partner to tide me through this whole binge.

I’ll be starting a BA on Philosophy with Literature when the summer ends, but for the most of the next few months I’ll be in other countries, soaking up the sun, eating all the food and meeting fresh, exciting, new people. For now though, I’m in England, watching the sun rise slowly above the city around me through the window, hoping that this week passes quickly so I can return to the countryside soon and, if I’m lucky, spot me some foxes in the garden! :fox_face::sun_behind_small_cloud::sunflower:

9 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @Teejafaw!

Once you’ve read the initial thread of this post as well as the forum primer to get the rules, you might enjoy the pets thread where we post pictures of our cuddly little friends or the everyday beauty for pictures of beautiful scenes of nature.

Once you’ve been on the forum for a little while and explored enough you will gain access to interacting with the guild page where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates and explore the Balimora Guild House.

Your guild leaders are @Nimueh and @Helios if you need anything, or feel free to message any of us @Wagoneers. There is also a Q&A if you have any further questions.

We’re all very happy to have you here!

6 Likes