Out-of-Magiqverse Familiars: Post Your Pet!

All non American pets whine, mew, snuffle?, ect in disappointment

8 Likes

It’s absolutely chucking it down here but the girls are happy!

24 Likes

omg those smiles I love them

9 Likes

I’d say I love them too but shortly after I took this photo inka ran off into the long grass and roll in fox poo :laughing:

6 Likes

So I gave the scruffy princess inka a full groom (Hose down, brush, spray and final brush) and now she’s hiding under the table in a fluffy huff :laughing:

17 Likes

After scrolling through and seeing ALL THE ADORABLE ANIMALS, even the fluffy spiders, I thought that it was only right for me to share my own fuzzy old man, father of 6!

He’s sleepy, cuddly, and most importantly, just lovely in general! He was a very good father while he had his pups, but they’re now all grown up dogs themselves, probably having their own kids soon.

Don’t mind the garden :sweat_smile:

23 Likes

oh man his fur colours/pattern is so interesting!! What breed is he?
What a cutie though aaah <3

6 Likes

He’s an American Akita! They have such varied colours, I love them all! Aaa!

13 Likes

Ooh Akita is a pretty rare breed if I remember right

6 Likes

I just yelled at my partner that I needed a dog :joy: What a cute, whiny old man oh god :two_hearts:

11 Likes

I think they’re normally pretty expensive, but he was given away by a friend who couldn’t mind him anymore, back when he was still a bit wobbly on his feet. :grin:

9 Likes

These are my girls Mia(lab mix) and Cabela (boxer/bulldog) Mia is almost 7 and Cabela is almost 1

23 Likes

Here’s a picture of my three cats to add to the pile of adorable creatures. Yes they are wearing paper hats…we’re that kind of family :joy:

22 Likes

you have an awsome Skink lizard! I am saving up to get a bearded dragon or a ball python!

5 Likes

our wonderful 3 year old sweetheart Patch! He is a pure bred american pit bull bully breed. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

16 Likes

Oh my heart! He’s so cute! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Cassie’s just got into a bag of flour :bashfacepalm: she’s got doughy clumps stuck to her chin now from her drool and the flour mixing together :nauseated_face: she’s quite proud of herself for discovering a new type of snack.

21 Likes

What a handsome boy!

4 Likes

I BAKE WIF MY MOUF!

9 Likes

The wild meadow grass has gotten so high now that the girls are having trouble running through it!

27 Likes