The Welcome Super Topic

Hello, I’m Nixed. I’m a Weatherwatcher, which sounds cool. I found out about Magiq through Instagram and was curious.

10 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @Nixed! My name is James Rimor one of the Wagoneers from Thornmouth!

So to get started please make sure you read the first post at the top of this thread and the forum primer as they’re really important!!

Next up let me introduce you to your amazing guild leaders @Skylad and @Remus! You can PM either of them if you have any questions or any of the @Wagoneers such as myself. We also have a Q&A thread where you can also ask questions!

When you’re ready you can head over to the Weatherwatch guild hall to introduce yourself to your fellow guild mates!

So now the formalities are over tell us a bit about yourself and your interests!

4 Likes

Welcome to the community @Nixed!

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Nixed! I’m the Gossmere Wagoneer!

3 Likes

Hey :wave: I’m a college student, studying communications and marketing. I’m very curious and always up for an adventure. I have a lot of hobbies but the top three are reading, writing and taking pictures.

9 Likes

Seeing as the elusive @Rimor has disappeared off to who knows where, I’ll try to point you towards those three topics!

Writing: We have a few, first Writing topic! We also have a Sci-Fi writing topic! Sadly those haven’t had some love in quite a bit but maybe you can change that!

As for reading we have an entire category dedicated to books! It is lovingly named #bookish! My favorites of the bunch are currently reading and recommendation!

We might have more than one photography ones but I’ve only ever seen this one! Although we do have the hobby topic!

Once again welcome and if you need anything let us know!

5 Likes

Thanks @Ignatius, I was just wrapping up my holiday and heading home as is write this!

@Nixed I love photography as well!! We really need a dedicated photography thread :laughing:

4 Likes

@Rimor I just got into it cause of a class I had to take. It’s so relaxing though

3 Likes

Hello Everyone! I finally figured out how to post! I am an old gal in the south. My hobbies are Tarot, Astrology, and hanging out with my family. I am super fortunate in that my job is hand in had with my hobbies.
I can’t wait to learn to navigate these forums and be part of the community :slight_smile: This entire idea is pure genius!

13 Likes

Excellent! We have a topic that kinda involves astrology here, we actually don’t have one specifically about tarot that I can find but maybe you could start one. There’s a general hobby where you can talk about any of your hobbies.

6 Likes

Welcome to the community! I’m Ignatius (as I’m sure you noticed) I’m the Gossmere Wagoneer!

4 Likes

Welcome @Skwirl!! I’m also into tarot and astrology! We should start a thread on those things!

6 Likes

Hullo all!
Not actually new but I never did introduce myself to the full community. I usually just lurk and stay up to date on the magiq-going-ons and whatnot until recently when I decided to jump in.
OC I am a Firefighter/EMT and a health food junkie (irony fully intended). I love doing anything outdoors i.e., working, running, hiking, farming, etc. I also love anything wolf/dog related.

IC I am a Baliforge or Flintmora. Whichever you prefer to call me. I’m honestly astounded by how well those guilds both fit my personality for tinkering, chaos, and my outdoorsy nature.

15 Likes

Hi there!

I’m a new guy, saw an add for this on instagram and thought it would be interesting to at least try. OOC I’m a freshman college student, currently in a relationship with my highschool sweetheart and a big hobby for me is PC gaming (though I’ve nothing against console gaming)

IC I’m a Weatherwatcher, and while I can’t speak much on my own spontaneity I certainly do have a number of burning passions that drive me through my life.

Thanks ahead of time for the welcome, I’m excited to learn more about this whole experience!

12 Likes

Hello and welcome @Erthmire! I’m the Gossmere welcomer! Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions or just feel like talking!

Your guild leaders are @Remus and @Skylad! So if you have any questions please reach out to them or us, @Wagoneers! The forum primer should also help get situated!

Once you’ve been on the forum a while I recommend checking out your guild house!

As for your interests we have a gaming topic started by your truly! If you have any other interests feel free to shoot me or anyone in that second paragraph/line!

4 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @Erthmire! I’m Void, one of the Thornmouth Wagoneers.

4 Likes

Welcome @Erthmire to the gang! I’m James the other Thornmouth Wagoneer!

4 Likes

Hello everyone! Best not to have our true names stolen, so I go by Rosemary. I’m an accidentally-underemployed historical interpreter on a sailing ship for the summer and a college student the rest of the time. I’ve never been involve with something like this before but I’m all-too-easily pulled into searches for hidden magic, so here I am. I’m in the Thornmouth guild, and really enjoy theatre and dance (I’ve recently discovered English Country Dancing and it’s Fantastic), as well as writing, travel, and language-learning!

11 Likes

@Rosemary Hello and Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community! I’m the Gossmere welcomer and volunteer paramedic! This is/was my first forum as well so my advice is to just take your time, don’t do anything you don’t want to/don’t do things because you think you have to!

Your guild leader is @Sellalellen! So any questions can be thrown at her or us, @Wagoneers! The forum primer should also help you get situated within our community!

Once you’ve been on the forum a bit you can introduce yourselves to your guild here! Although I’m sure you could strike up a conversation with @BrokenVoid or @Rimor here! (The reason I brought them up specifically is because they’re the Thornmouth Wagoneers!)

I’d love to hear about your work over in the work topic! If you want to talking about your travels you can go here! As for the language learning we do have a quite extensive group of mounties that talk about languages and language learning here! You can find all things writing in #the-creationary category!

Once again welcome! If you need anything feel free to shoot me a message by clicking on my name! As long as I’m not on a call I should get back to you pretty quick!

3 Likes

Welcome @Rosemary!!! Yes I’m one of Thornmouths Wagoneers!

2 Likes