The Welcome Super Topic

Once you have trust level 1 you can send PMs by clicking on someone’s name and then the message button. If you have any further questions there is a Q&A topic you can post them in for assistance.

7 Likes

ok i get it thank you

2 Likes

Hi I’m new here

10 Likes

hey bestfriend

6 Likes

hello

3 Likes

Welcome Arleen! I’m Nim, one of Balimora’s guild leaders :D Please make sure you’ve read the primer on the original post here, just to familiarise yourself with some of the rules and some info on the community here. There are tons of topics you can then jump into depending on what you’re intested in; art, books, pets, hobbies just to give you a few.

Once you’ve gotten comfortable, you’ll be able to come introduce yourself to us over in Bali, and if you have any question please don’t be afraid to ask myself, Helios (the other Bali leader), the other leaders, or anyone really. We’re all really nice around here and don’t bite… often :colewat: You can see a list of people that might be able to help with certain things here, and there’s a general Q&A here.

Welcome!!

9 Likes

Hello everyone! I’m fruit. I’ve just joined up and read the forum primer, but I haven’t checked anything out yet. I look forward to reading and lurking lots!

Anyway, I’m 26, my pronouns are she/her, and I enjoy reading and writing and talking to friends online. I spend a loooooot of time on Discord. Talk to you soon!

12 Likes

Welcome fruit!

Glad you chose to join us!

8 Likes

Hey @futurefruit, so happy to meet you! Have you by chance taken the guild assessment yet? If not you can find it here.

Once you have your guild assessment let me know and I’ll link you to all of your guild related forum areas. In the meantime we absolutely welcome lurking to learn how the forum works and feel free to jump in on any general discussions that interest you.

7 Likes

Hi @BrokenVoid thank you for the link, but it doesn’t appear to work. Could you tell me where to find the guild assessment in plain text? I would love to take it and join the right group!

Edit: Found it! I’m taking the assessment right now

7 Likes

magiq.guide/guide should take you there.

6 Likes

Thank you for your help, I tested as Ebenguard. Do I just go to their section in the Guilds category, or is there more to it?

9 Likes

@futurefruit

After you’ve been active on the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guild page, where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates and discover what it means to be an Ebenguardian. The leadership roster will tell you your guild leaders as well as who takes care of what around the forum. There is also a Q&A for any further questions you may have.

We’re all very happy to have you here, and hope you enjoy being part of the magiq!

9 Likes

Thanks for fixing the link @CJB.

7 Likes

The markdown is very picky, I think the space was throwing it off. Happy to help!

9 Likes

So I just have to wait a bit for permissions to start talking to my guildmates? Awesome!

Thank you very much for you help! <3

8 Likes

Yup! And it’ll notify you when your member level goes up.

7 Likes

How long did you say it takes to level up?

5 Likes

Usually just a few hours of exploring the forum. If you still haven’t gotten it I would suggest trying to like more posts, as I think that factors into most of the trust levels.

6 Likes

Time to aggressively like posts, I suppose.

7 Likes