The Welcome Super Topic

@Viviane

1 Like

hello?

1 Like

If youā€™re having issues with the book email, youā€™ll probably need to talk to @Catherine. By descriptions of other magiq types do you mean the other guilds?

2 Likes

Hi Aria! A lot of information on things like the different magiqs, guilds, events, people, etc. can be found on our wiki here.

As for the book, which email arenā€™t you receiving? Is it the one with the link to your book? Or is it with a code to unlock it?

Also, just to say that while weā€™re all around to help that we are a very diverse community from all around the world, so timezones are very a much a thing. While thereā€™s normally someone around, you may not always get quick responses though we do try our best.

Welcome to the community!

5 Likes

Ok thank you. I didnā€™t mean to be naggy I had just seen that broken void had liked my posts so I was wondering if he was there, but I will keep that in mind.

2 Likes

And the email Iā€™m not receiving is the one to get my book and I have entered a valid email address because itā€™s the one I used to sign up here, and I canā€™t think of anything else that it could be unless for some reason the email is getting blocked for some reason.

4 Likes

Hey @ariaforge! Welcome! If youā€™re having trouble finding your book, make sure you check any spam or promotions tabs/folders you might have. If that still doesnā€™t work, feel free to PM me and let me know which email you had it sent to, and Iā€™ll see if I canā€™t either track it down or re-send.

Happy exploring!

9 Likes

ok thank you i will

2 Likes

this may sound silly but what does pm mean

2 Likes

Private message! Not silly at all, no worries :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

ok and this is also kind of funny how do i do that?

3 Likes

I just sent you one!

2 Likes

Once you have trust level 1 you can send PMs by clicking on someoneā€™s name and then the message button. If you have any further questions there is a Q&A topic you can post them in for assistance.

7 Likes

ok i get it thank you

2 Likes

Hi Iā€™m new here

10 Likes

hey bestfriend

6 Likes

hello

3 Likes

Welcome Arleen! Iā€™m Nim, one of Balimoraā€™s guild leaders :D Please make sure youā€™ve read the primer on the original post here, just to familiarise yourself with some of the rules and some info on the community here. There are tons of topics you can then jump into depending on what youā€™re intested in; art, books, pets, hobbies just to give you a few.

Once youā€™ve gotten comfortable, youā€™ll be able to come introduce yourself to us over in Bali, and if you have any question please donā€™t be afraid to ask myself, Helios (the other Bali leader), the other leaders, or anyone really. Weā€™re all really nice around here and donā€™t biteā€¦ often :colewat: You can see a list of people that might be able to help with certain things here, and thereā€™s a general Q&A here.

Welcome!!

9 Likes

Hello everyone! Iā€™m fruit. Iā€™ve just joined up and read the forum primer, but I havenā€™t checked anything out yet. I look forward to reading and lurking lots!

Anyway, Iā€™m 26, my pronouns are she/her, and I enjoy reading and writing and talking to friends online. I spend a loooooot of time on Discord. Talk to you soon!

12 Likes

Welcome fruit!

Glad you chose to join us!

8 Likes