The Welcome Super Topic

It doesn’t hurt to retake the assessment, many people take it a second time and find that they resonate more strongly with the second result. Once you’re certain which guild you belong to let me know and I can direct you to your guild leader(s) and the introduction page for your guild.

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as currently reading, hobbies, and pets!

4 Likes

Hi all,
I’m Hasqueaker, and am usually either playing video games, roleplaying with some friends in D&D, or doing college student stuff. Currently I am working my way through Flora and Fauna in between classes and homework, but the general idea of this whole shebang really interests me.
I have been assigned to Gossmere, which I think suits me pretty well! I am excited to get caught up in the lore of these books and this forum.
Speaking of, this is my first time posting on a forum, or really even being involved in one, so I’ll apologize in advance for my inexperience haha :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:. Anywho, I hope this introduction will suffice! Thank you all for listening! :stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @Hasqueaker! I’m Void, the Thornmouth Wagoneer. No worries, this has been a lot of people’s first forum experience, including mine.

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as D&D, hobbies, and video games!

After you’ve been active on the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guild page, where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates and discover what it means to be a Gossmerim. Your guild leaders are @Augustus_Octavian and @OracleSage, feel free to message them or any of us @Wagoneers if you need help with anything. There is also a Q&A for any further questions you may have.

We’re all very happy to have you here, and hope you enjoy being part of the magiq!

4 Likes

@Hasqueaker Welcome to the community! I’m Ignatius the Gossmere Wagoneer! Hope to see you around!

3 Likes

Hi! I found my link to the guide through a random Facebook ad that I have never seen before or since… the guide has me sorted into Thornmouth who’s description fits me like a glove, although I would love to learn more about the others before making a permanent decision. By trade I am a scientist testing the chemistry of honey, and by hobby I play a variety of instruments, sew, play a couple of TCGs and roleplay…and inhale fantasy books of course!

I have finished Flora so far (I read it whenever I can in my breaks at work) and am just starting Fauna and I’m so hooked. I can’t wait to delve in fully here!

11 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community and to the Thornmouth guild @Adora_Bell! I’m Void, the Thornmouth Wagoneer. If you do decide on a different guild just let me know and I can direct you to the leaders and intro page for that one, but for now I’ll give you the info for Thornmouth.

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as your work, hobbies, and D&D!

After you’ve been active on the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guild page, where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates and discover what it means to be a Thornmouth. Your guild leader is @Sellalellen, feel free to message her or any of us @Wagoneers if you need help with anything. There is also a Q&A for any further questions you may have.

We’re all very happy to have you here, and hope you enjoy being part of the magiq!

4 Likes

Hello I’m Ashley
I’m pretty new to all of this but I’m super excited

9 Likes

Hello, I’m ZikuZe. I’m really interested in all the things going on here and it’s a lot to take in. I have been sorted into Thornsmouth and I believe it really suits me, although I am a bit on the soft side. I can’t wait to see and read everything. Thank you having me and I’m really happy to be here!

9 Likes

Hi!

I am a musician and IT professional, an stranger in a strange land, and a sleepy loris.
Nice to meet you.

9 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @Ashley! I’m Void, the Thornmouth Wagoneer.

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as currently reading, hobbies, and pets!

After you’ve been active on the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guild page, where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates and discover what it means to be a Gossmerim. Your guild leaders are @Augustus_Octavian and @OracleSage, feel free to message them or any of us @Wagoneers if you need help with anything. There is also a Q&A for any further questions you may have.

2 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community and to the Thornmouth guild @ZikuZe! I’m Void, the Thornmouth Wagoneer. There’s certainly nothing wrong with being a little soft in Thornmouth.

After you’ve been active on the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guild page, where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates and discover what it means to be a Thornmouth. Your guild leader is @Sellalellen, feel free to message her or any of us @Wagoneers if you need help with anything. There is also a Q&A for any further questions you may have.

2 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @apocanhoto! I’m Void, the Thornmouth Wagoneer.

After you’ve been active on the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guild page, where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates and discover what it means to be an Ebenguardian. Your guild leaders are @Ashburn and @Ginger, feel free to message them or any of us @Wagoneers if you need help with anything. There is also a Q&A for any further questions you may have.

3 Likes

Upon a new assessment with a more stable setting and mind, I’ve routed into Balimora which I plan on sticking to, but still seem to share a good amount of Gossmere traits. Just taking my time and reading the first installment. Anything more to share ? Thank you for the assistance.

9 Likes

In that case your guild leaders are @Nimueh and @Helios, and your guild introduction page is here!

6 Likes

Howdy y’all.

Just found this today through a curious Facebook link.

Got myself sorted into Balimora, and downloaded the recommended reading! About to start on Flora and Fauna while on my break at work!

By day I do a dreary sales job, by night I train in a martial art… interspersed with lazy nights of Netflix and pizza

Editing this post just to earn that shiny badge

8 Likes

Hi there everyone, super new to all of this, RPG, forums etc… Found this place through Instagram and as I love all things magic, thought I’d give it a go. Weirdly enough the first chapter of TMP1 was really familiar, like déjà-vu :mage: Looking forward to reading some more and interacting!! Almost forgot to say I’ve been assigned Thornmouth guild :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @Longtooth! I’m Void, the Thornmouth Wagoneer.

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as book recommendations, pets, and hobbies!

After you’ve been active on the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guild page, where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates and discover what it means to be a Balimoran. Your guild leaders are @Nimueh and @Helios, feel free to message them or any of us @Wagoneers if you need help with anything. There is also a Q&A for any further questions you may have.

4 Likes

Welcome to the community @Mishka168! I’m Void, the Thornmouth Wagoneer. Please take the guild assessment to determine your guild. Once you’ve done that I can direct you to your guild leader(s) and introduction page.

To get started here on the forum you can join in on any of our general discussions such as currently reading, hobbies, and pets!

Happy to have you here, hope you enjoy being part of the magiq!

3 Likes

Hi Void!! I’m a Thornmouth too :grin:

5 Likes

Ah, well in that case your guild leader is @Sellalellen, feel free to ask her or any of the @wagoneers if you need anything. There is also a Q&A and the introduction page is here so you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates.

3 Likes