i heard shenanigans

7 Likes

Help us start some!!! drags out boxes of firecrackers and buckets of glitter

6 Likes

ill get the flare gun

6 Likes

looks around at other Gossmer

6 Likes

I keep refreshing the shop just in case Pride shirts have appeared. :rainbow_flag:

9 Likes

Iā€™m not saying Iā€™ve been waiting to make a large purchase butā€¦

@CJB I canā€™t remember. If I buy a candle plus other things it shows me two separate shippings. Is that how itā€™s supposed to be? I assume youā€™ve answered this but my search skills are failing me

8 Likes

Yes, itā€™s working as intended. :cjheart:

There are different product classes with different shipping rates, and they break out into different ā€œpackagesā€ in the cart.

• Pins, buttons, and candles ship from me and are all flat rate.
  • Clothing and prints ship from my print distributor and usually return their cheapest trackable rate.
  • Physical books ship from my printer and a custom plugin gives you their live shipping rates.

If an order comes in with both pins and candles, for example, and I can fit them all in one box, I usually refund one of the shipping costs, unless it changes the weight a lot.

Iā€™ve been meaning to add some additional conditionality to change pin/button shipping rates if you also buy a candle, but the if/then/else conditional stuff is pretty complex on the backend.

14 Likes

Our guild pins arrived, so now each family member is displaying their guild on their bookbag/purse/manly messenger bag.

14 Likes

OMGuide, :cjheart:

11 Likes

Im getting further in the book(flora and fauna), where is the appropriate place to post my musing or guesses at what is going on? I have avoided certain areas to keep from seeing spoilers

Thanks in advance for any help :open_book: :coffee:

Also the guild pins are so awesome!!! Your whole family ended up in different guilds?

5 Likes

Have you ever been relistening to TMP for reasons while driving and realize you need a partner to be riding with you to take the notes youā€™re shouting out?

Just me?

6 Likes

Not relistening but I feel like I should be taking notes while Iā€™m reading.

3 Likes

Oh wow, we had a place for that and I think it got swept up in a recent forum tidying.

Iā€™ll whip up a Flora & Fauna ā€œbook clubā€ topic and share the link in a moment?

10 Likes

Ive already gotten some of my answers further in the book. Just reached the Cagliostro and I feel silly at how apprehensiveā€¦and nearly full of dread I am approaching this chapter.

9 Likes

Haaaaaa, oh, nothing to worry about thereā€¦ :cjtea:

Hereā€™s the link! I put it in the original Flora & Fauna Read-Along

EDIT: Should I create one for the other books? Seems like an obvious idea for topics that I somehow never thought about. :woman_shrugging:

9 Likes

Yes but I definitely need to tinker with the spoiler part so as not to mess up other readers experiences.

Also thank you

7 Likes

Of course!

And hereā€™s the new category for anyone reading or re-reading!

I might post some things Iā€™ve found recently, like artwork that uses the original name of the Briar Society, or outlines for puzzles from TMP, etc.

13 Likes

Okay I just got the volume set. When do I need to read the Guide to Magiq? Im guessing after Flora, Cosmos and the The book of briars but I do not know.

6 Likes

The Guide is the same as the Guide online, but in digital form, so first, or during Flora & Fauna works. :cjheart:

10 Likes

Ohā€¦duh lol. Idk why I thought I was going to have descriptions of the guilds and stuff. Once I got Ebenguard I just trusted it and decided not to read the rest yet. I will go read through them real quick now o.o.
Ive missed just spending my day reading. Thank you for creating something that has pulled my attention back to a pastime I enjoy so much to recharge with, and for expanding it into what I think most avid readers of fantasy and lore sought. An exciting and ongoing exploration into the Magiq and wonder of this world.

10 Likes