The General Discussion Super Topic

I’m getting a group together to riot if @CJB doesn’t make us dice gummies

8 Likes

So I’m still pretty new to the forums but I definitely will be joining a riot for Gummy Dice!

7 Likes

Welcome to the cause, Comrade!

9 Likes

Frankly I almost squealed the first I’m I was mentioned in the TMP, because it was way earlier then I expected. Over the last year’s reading has become a challenge unfortunately, I struggle to maintain the mental fortitude to keep at it for good amounts of time. It doesn’t help that I’ve basically completely lost the plot of whats happening on here so I struggle to stay active as well.

14 Likes

@EnteiEmperor
do we know enough about weatherwatch? What do we use to summon him. We should def find some antlers

@onedeepABN help us summon this steve, or bring your shenanigans!

5 Likes

@Steve I hereby summon the Shenanigan-starter!

6 Likes

I am here for the dice gummy riot also!!!

6 Likes

@OneDeepABN Hey Entei is my favorite legendary doggo also lol!

7 Likes

Pokes head in to see if shenanigans are going to commence so there can be a Balimora party lol

14 Likes

Even being an Ebenguard, I still love ALL the shenanigans…I kind of…balance myself out…:joy::joy::joy:

9 Likes

@OneDeepABN you ARE a shenanigan!

6 Likes

@LoliOwar Well Duh!

6 Likes

Being an Ebenguard means you understand that there can be no balance without BOTH order and chaos.

Which sometimes requires you to be the harbinger of chaos :ascendershrug:

14 Likes

@Ginger well then I guess this is the perfect Guild for Me. The bringer of Balance and Order with a familiar named after a god of Chaos and Mischief. :joy::joy::joy:

10 Likes

This phrasing though. Also…is this our guild leader saying we can sow chaos?

9 Likes

Shhh… not so much sow as open the door for it…:joy::joy::joy:

9 Likes

I’m saying the Golden Balance needs protecting from all sides.

What you do with that is up to you and what you feel called towards.

9 Likes

Am I a product manager with a passion for to-do lists? Yes.

Am I also an absolute chaos goblin

Also yes.

12 Likes

Good morning, Mounties! Hope everyone’s having a grand mornin so far, and best of luck and many blessings for you all throughout your daily endeavors

9 Likes

Is Ebengaurd in general a mix of chaos goblins and peacemakers, with the occasional switch? O.o

Also! Good morning fellow Mounties!!!

9 Likes