The General Discussion Super Topic

Wow, thank you @LoliOwar. That’s what I set out on this big adventure to do. :cjheart:

10 Likes

I have a feeling im going to hit my post limit of the day soon. Sorry for barraging the forum today with messages.

6 Likes

WAITWAITWAIT ITSUKI OH GOD

9 Likes

That’s the same thought I had!

10 Likes

B R U H im shook

9 Likes

I KNOWWWWW!

9 Likes

For anyone wondering, the first Guild Induction Ceremony just ended and there were some surprises. :cjheart: But we’ll be sure to keep using Spoiler brackets!

14 Likes

o7 roger roger

4 Likes

It’s not just for new people :wink:

10 Likes

I was uncharacteristically nervous there lmao

9 Likes

That is perfectly alright.

Just using this moment to encourage people to take part in the future :itsukitongue:

12 Likes

Dang we missed out. When will the next one be? Or not set yet?

9 Likes

They should be happening on a monthly basis during the season of magic, as long as there are participants willing. :cjheart:

14 Likes

I don’t drink alcohol very often for medical reasons, but Spouse made me a celebratory guild induction Old Fashioned and I have my Deirdre candle lit while I re-read TMP:C&T.

18 Likes

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

11 Likes

Hi everyone! I wanted to let you know that there was some planned narrative stuff for the end of the week but I’m camping in Washington and woefully overestimated the cell service in the area (yes, I work while camping. Shhh, I like my job.) I just created the technological equivalent of a Rube Goldberg machine to connect to a friend’s lone bar of service to check in and let you know that story will resume next week and I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

:camping: :fire: :cjheart:

17 Likes

Have fun, don’t punch any bears!

10 Likes

I’m really, really glad you like your job.

9 Likes

I’m so sorry I missed out on this but the time was tough to make. I’m looking forward to seeing if there will be another one!

7 Likes

Is planned narrative a time sensitive thing? And will we be giving a warning to plan in and make ourselves available for it happening?

5 Likes