Second Magimystic Assessment is here!

The second assessment is upon us and it is time to get busy!

Just a request to observe the book’s basic rules please.

We can ‘study together’. I.e. we can talk about how to gather whatever information we need. Like how to assemble the tetrahedron in the other thread. And trust me, it looks we need to.

We can offer ‘general help’. Don’t know what general help is? Feel free to ask if you aren’t sure!

We really don’t want to post direct answers here. To paraphrase a corny expression. Completing this Assessment is a journey, not the destination. Blinding repeating the words of a magic spell aren’t nearly as powerful as actually understanding how and why you are doing what you are doing.

6 Likes

For those that weren’t here during the first assessment, here is a link to the topic we had discussing that one. The posts in that topic could give you some helpful “hints” when starting/going through this one. (@Nahemah and @Chordie, I know you were talking about it in the other topic)

http://forum.ackerlygreen.com/t/the-book-of-briars-first-magimystic-assessment/227?u=brendon

3 Likes

Thanks, got the first part now, trying to work on the second :wink:

3 Likes

I wonder where the image goes

3 Likes

Well, I’m getting somewhere. This is gonna take me a thousand tries, though. Still, I’ve got to do my guild (and you guys) proud. Wish me luck!

2 Likes

Odds are solving the tetrahedron would make guessing not required.

Also as for where the image goes have seen other images like that recently @Furia?

3 Likes

I don’t quite have the printer ink to work on the tetrahedron myself so I can only speculate, sadly. I may have to leave things to you guys.

2 Likes

Well once someone posts pictures that look like a solution you can get back at it! I’m going to buckle down and try some logic to fit the gold pieces into @Kelsey s awesome pattern until we get it or my head pops.

Either way it’s gonna be a great show!

3 Likes

I’m only thinking the layout of the Cags final performance room

2 Likes

Well the book if briars would want to put it somewhere we all could access it and were likely all familiar with. Maybe in a document.

3 Likes

Maybe… what was the first ones place?

2 Likes

I’m not sure if we’re allowed to say where the first one was…but I’ll tell you that that second assessment’s image is in the same place as the first one. The hints there should hopefully help. I know we’ve been dwelling on the Cags websites lately, but make sure to think about the Magiq-verse resources as a whole.

4 Likes

WOOO! Im in!

3 Likes

Congrats! Good luck!

1 Like

I noticed that, it seems as if the Tetrahedron would solve this for us or give us a clearer path

2 Likes

Yeah, haha, I have no idea what’s going on. Looks like I’m gonna be getting some printer ink in the near future. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Im thinking the Golden Animals

2 Likes

well, im going to need some help
i tried a couple different ideas, but it didnt work
finding where the animals show are, and then taking those pieces’ gold animals.

next?

2 Likes

I honestly dont know, We are thinking its something to do with the Gold pieces or i am anyways

2 Likes

Can someone explain to me what this is?

2 Likes