Meta: The Search For Magiq Super Topic

Awesome!! Thank you!!

11 Likes

May I have a more profound explication on how I may help with the sigil and in which hoptics to use them?

7 Likes

Hi @Thymir - each week, we’re using a different sigil. This week, we’re using the House of Creation/Ore symbol. Since this is for creation, you can use it whenever you’re doing something creative or in a place where creation is a goal (think art studios or factories). If you want to check out some specific places people have been using this symbol, check out this thread:

You may not be able to post in it yet, but you can definitely hang out and see what’s going on. Before I had access, I posted where I was using the sigils in this Meta thread. We’ll be happy for your help, and I know @Eaves and crew will be as well!

14 Likes

@Fox will be doing that

8 Likes

Will stick that on my knifes while creating new recipes or might just wear

14 Likes

In which order do we use the sigil next?

5 Likes

Thought will be the next sigil, @Thymir! Also, would you like your previous post moved to the main thread so it can join the other photos? I can move it if you like :smiley:

10 Likes

@Remus And after thought? Yeahh it would be awesome!!

5 Likes

I have Plans :tm: for the Ore symbol tonight. Fingers crossed I can get things to go the way I want. :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

12 Likes

Fun fact in the vein of full transparency!!

Sometimes I get to know what’s happening with the narrative in advance, but most of the time I don’t! Which means I just get to be extra nervous for sweet babies Theo and Port every time Eaves posts and the fact that answers are literally sitting three feet away but are unavailable to me is excruciating!!! that’s all, happy monday folks

21 Likes

Yikes, I just imagined that, and my only question is how do you keep from running over and shaking him by the shoulders?

9 Likes

I just now saw the last two months of this thread and need you to know, @Robert, that I voluntarily read an American Heritage Dictionary cover to cover when I was 11. (Yeah. I may have leaned a lot more into my inner Thornie as a kid.)

12 Likes

And also! As much as I am worried for them, it also brings me so much joy to see Port growing up into such a brave, caring person and overcoming the things that happened with the Silver. :heart: Out of curiosity, has Port ever taken the Guide? I’m wondering what guild she’d end up in…

14 Likes

With Port’s protective streak, I’d make a wager at Ebengard.

12 Likes

The dance is called “Morituri te Salutant” from Black Label Movement.

Lots of “what the heck” and a small section that sounded like the beginning of Spirit in the Sky on loop somewhere in the middle.

And during the school performance this morning, apparently a few children had to go to the lobby because they were crying. :colewat:

11 Likes

“Morituri te Salutant” translates in roman to “those who are about to die, salute you” and was a phrase that the ancient gladiators would proclaim in the colosseum. This work has layering commentary about how violence functions in our world. What’s glorified by the masses? What’s not?

Based on their website description I can imagine it’s maybe not the most child-friendly.
Based on your description it sounds like my favorite kind of performance.

11 Likes

Ugh, I had so many bad things planned for the Sanctuary, but you all keep coming through!

18 Likes

Please dont let them be on a 737max!

12 Likes

This is your own fault for putting Eaves there. He was the face of the Mountaineers for so long, we’re not taking any chances. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

19 Likes

Relevant because Theoden

17 Likes