Meta: The Search For Magiq Super Topic

bonus points for the good pupper

15 Likes

I’m kind of fascinated by the water in this photo. On the right it’s windswept and choppy, while on the left it’s calm and the lighthouse stands between. Very Ebenguard, indeed.

14 Likes

Lake Michigan is very moody. Sometimes, it’s like a placid lake, and other times, it’s a wild sea. Today, it was a little bit of both :sparkling_heart:

15 Likes

The Great Lakes are so moody! When I imagine the water near Ebenrest, I personally think of Lake Superior. Huge, mysterious, temperamental, and dangerous if you don’t know what you’re doing out on the water…

13 Likes

And stunningly beautiful!

10 Likes

Lake Michigan! I know that lake! I grew up on the Indiana/Chicago side of it. It’s a temperamental beastie, indeed.

13 Likes

I grew up on the Chicago side as well! Lake Michigan has a special place in my heart

14 Likes

I’m just shy of Door County in Wisconsin. It’s beautiful, especially this time of year when the leaves are beginning to change. Everything looks like paint and happiness.

15 Likes

I live in Michigan, so I’ve experienced almost all of the lakes, and they’re all equally moody

14 Likes

XD I’m from Michigan, too. Can confirm!

10 Likes

Left this at the nuclear response building - don’t worry, it’s not in session!

17 Likes

I drew the sigil on the packaging for some absorbent boom (which floats on the water to soak up any nasty spills like a long roll of paper towels), but I didn’t get a picture before our Hazmat guys ran off with it. I tried to put it on my pup’s collar again this morning, but she scratched it off and ate it… so I’m guessing it will be in a different form later today.

14 Likes

I checked the Rune Storehouse thread and there are two that aren’t digitized. Is there somewhere else where the complete set was posted if someone were looking for digital files?

14 Likes

I used the ones with the fancy colored backgrounds (which ended up shades of gray on my end) when the full explanations were released.

This one:
https://forum.thebriararchive.com/t/the-six-elemental-symbols/4275?u=ashburn

14 Likes

Okie doke…I could probably make the colored backgrounds work. :thinking:

12 Likes

I can upload the blanks tonight/tomorrow!

14 Likes

Thank you!! :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands:

11 Likes

@Louisa, I have that tea steeper too! :cjheart:

10 Likes

:heart_eyes: Lochness Monster buddies! Yay!

10 Likes

Sorry for dropping the ball on this, below are the elemental icon blanks:

pdf_0003_Light pdf_0004_Aether pdf_0005_Layer%201 pdf_0000_Tides pdf_0001_Thought pdf_0002_Wild

19 Likes