5. The Search for Magiq: "Elemental Disruption"

Good luck! That’s so exciting and New York is definitely a good place for some scrolls!

19 Likes

Left some of these throughout the library, my academic building, and work this week! Also kept one on me at my internship doing counseling and mental health work, plus on my laptop while working on two big academic projects this week.

23 Likes

Drew it on the back of the stickers my students earn for being good! Not sure they thought or reflected more, but there’s only so much even magiq can do.

22 Likes

I’ve been carrying the symbol around with me from Wisconsin to Texas and back - too much of a whirlwind for pictures other than the plane one above - but hopefully all that rapid movement was distracting.

18 Likes

Two words: Interpretive. Dance.

If that doesn’t make you think, I don’t know what will.

Especially when these are involved in one of the pieces.

I left it with the saw horses blocking dancers from accidentally walking through there, we’ll see how long it stays there.

19 Likes

I have so many questions and also desperately want to see this dance

17 Likes

Sorry for no pictures but I’ve been wearing the symbols on my body, same places as the first week (I did the same the second week but things have been… hectic…) Hopefully I can find somewhere good to draw some with chalk, but it’s been so rainy that it hasn’t been worth trying … yet!

18 Likes

This week’s been hectic, but Ii was able to doodle the Sigil in my notes about Religious Myths and Rituals! :ghost: :ghost: :ghost:

19 Likes

I haven’t been able to take pictures of my Thought Rune drops, but here’s a selection of the ones that weren’t good enough to use.

19 Likes

Also, on that note, circles are HARD.

19 Likes

Massively hard… But hey, tomorrow is Wilds week! Can’t get any worse, right? Right?

14 Likes

Wilds! It us! Bali pride is gonna have me drawing tunes EVERYWHERE.

13 Likes

Locations for next week:

Symbol:

18 Likes

Popping in for the Thought rune home-stretch (and hopefully reminding me to do some reading later):

22 Likes

…anyone else anxiously stalking this thread right now? :eyes:

23 Likes

ive got my wild rune sketch done, though i dont think i like how it turned out.
ready to go when we are.

14 Likes

This was the hardest week. The Silver seem to be always right behind us, or we hear that they were just ahead of us when we arrive to a new village, but there’s no doubt that some strange providence is protecting us from them, and that’s you.

We’d been on the boat we bought for two nights when a few of us smelled smoke in the middle of the night. The engine was burning and it only took a few minutes to spread to the rest of the trawler. We had to put those who couldn’t swim in the handful of life rafts we had and the rest had to brave the dark water. We lost what little we we were carrying, but we’re all accounted for. We’ll have to go the rest of the way without supplies, changes of clothing, or cash, but we’re not quitting. We don’t have a choice. Please keep us in your thoughts.

29 Likes

Oh no! You guys stay safe, and we’ll put extra hope for good fortune on the runes this week. Wilds willing, you can live off the land at least.

The rune is on my phone as always, and I am ready to get this power out there in force. Most of my planned spots are okay for photography, so expect lots of updates gang!

21 Likes

I’ve got the rune on my phone as well, and I’m sure I’m not the only one carrying it in some capacity at all times. I have a place in mind to place the rune later this week as well.

Hopefully the Wilds will help you live off the land, as @BairnSidhe suggested. Let’s keep it up, gang. Three more runes, three more weeks. <3

19 Likes

@Eaves, thank you for the update. I know losing everything can be devastating and really hurt morale - but think of how far you have come, how many lives you are protecting and being strong for. You are all amazing, and you can do this.

We will do our best to help. I’ve put my Bali wilds symbol in the wildest place in my office: my spider plant.

22 Likes