The Welcome Super Topic

Welcome to the community @Rothar!

4 Likes

Hey everyone!

Like a lot of people lately it seems, I stumbled across this wonderful community via Instagram. Took the quiz, found out my Guild was Flinterforge, immediately started reading Flora & Fauna (at work no less) and couldn’t put it down! Stayed up WAY too late that night to finish it, and could not wait to jump headfirst into everything you guys have built here.

A little bit about me, I work as a glorified receptionist at an oral surgeon here in the Midwest. Graduated with a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Theatre a few years back. I have always had a huge passion for books and the written word.

I can’t wait to get to know all of you fantastic people!

11 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @PhantomBeatrice, We’re very glad to have you here! The Instagram and Facebook ads have been the main source of new members for a while, including myself. I too powered through book one the first day that I discovered it and I regret nothing.

Once you’ve read the initial post of the welcome thread and the forum primer for the rules we have plenty of fun and interesting discussion topics you can take part in, such as the currently reading or the adorable pets thread if you have any critters of your own you’d like to share.

After a couple hours being on the forum and reading different topics you’ll be able to interact with the guild page where you can introduce yourself and get to know your new guildmates or explore the Flinterforge Guild House. If you need anything your guild leaders are @Tinker and @Viviane or you can message any of the @Wagoneers. There’s also a Q&A for any further questions.

We hope you enjoy being part of our magiqal community!

8 Likes

Welcome @PhantomBeatrice!!!

5 Likes

@PhantomBeatrice Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community!

5 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @Longshanks!

The Balimora guild leaders are @Nimueh and @Helios! So if any questions pop up send us Wagoneers, your guild leaders, or post them in theQ&A topic!

To meet your guild mates go here!

I think we have a couple musicians around here! I’d love to hear more about your work over in the work topic!

Once again welcome to the Ackerly Green Community!

3 Likes

Welcome @PhantomBeatrice and @Longshanks, glad to have you here! I’m new and trying to figure everything out as well.

5 Likes

Welcome @Longshanks!!

3 Likes

Welcome to the crazy club! Everyone seems super helpful from what I’ve seen so far :blush: I’m excited to have a couple new people along for the ride with me! Here’s to seeing you guys around the Forum!

5 Likes

Agreed! It’s a pretty awesome community from what I’ve seen so far.

5 Likes

Welcome @Longshanks!

3 Likes

Hello. Super new to Magiq. Introduced by my client y’day. When she told me about AG and Magiq I was greatly intrigued. I have never participated in RPG but love all things magical and I :heart: reading. I was sorted into Thornmouth. Can’t wait to read the books and get more involved in discussions.

8 Likes

Hello and welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @Shauntelle!

The Thornmouth Guild leader is @Sellalellen! So if you have any questions feel free to reach out to her or us @Wagoneers!

As to meet your guild mates click here!

We have lots of topics where talk about just about anything for example we have #the-creationary which has writings and works of art by other people on the forum! We also have the #bookish topic where we talk about all things related to books!

Once again welcome to the Ackerly Green forum! I hope you enjoy yourself around here!

4 Likes

Welcome to the community and to Thornmouth @Shauntelle!

3 Likes

Thank you @BrokenVoid and @Ignatius. Also, I am a tattoo artist and hail from the Midwest US.

5 Likes

Always happy to help, and also from the Midwest!

3 Likes

I’m personally from the South-east! If you want to talk about your work you can do so over in the work topic! There is also a topic about Guild Tattoos!

3 Likes

Hello, Fernsby here!!

I tested into Ebenguard and I’ve never really done anything like this before so excuse me if I mess up any. Book nerd, especially Harry Potter, really into space and magic in general. All cats are best cat :heart_eyes_cat:. I’ve read TMP: Flora&Fauna and I’m about to read Cosmos&Time. Can’t wait to see how this goes!!

12 Likes

Hello and Welcome @Fernsby!

Your guild leaders are @Ginger and @Ashburn so if you have any questions feel free to shoot them or us Wagoneers a message! There is also the Q&A Topic!

As for meeting your guild mates you can go here!

As for your interests we have tons of book stuff over in the #bookish area! We also have a pets topic! Where I am sure you’ll see tons of kitties.

Once again welcome to the Ackerly Green community!

4 Likes

Welcome @Shauntelle and @Fernsby!!

4 Likes