The Welcome Super Topic

Ah ha! thank you :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi there! Kbbkeeper here :slight_smile: Just stumbled across this late last night and am super excited to dive in this weekend.

Run my own Tech Company by day, and by night I transform into the Assistant Director at a local dance studio. Have two fur-babies and an equally nerdy Fiance that keeps me on my toes. I finally found something cool before he did!

I sorted into the Ebenguard - which the description is surprisingly accurate. I’m going to reread the primer but I’m pretty sure I know the rules? They are self-explanatory anyway. Going to work on reading the first novel tonight - hopefully have the second done this weekend so I can dive in next week!

7 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Forum @kbbkeeper!!

Your guild leaders are @Ginger and @Deyavi! You can contact them or the Wagoneers, myself included, if you have any questions!

Make sure you read every in the first post as it super important for joining in!

You’ll love the pets thread on here and you can post pics of your own fur babies there! You can also talk about your work, which sounds super cool, over on the werk thread!

7 Likes

Thanks so much @Rimor! Gonna get to reading all this homework :wink: and get settled into the universe and go from there.

6 Likes

Hi! I’m BohemianBird and I’m so thrilled to have come across this the other day - I’m a sucker for an online quiz haha.

Currently I’m working as a freelance copywriter and editor while my friend and I get our communications company started (exciting times!).

I was sorted into the Thornmouth guild and I have say, it’s pretty bang on! I’ve read the primer and the rules, now on to the Monarch Papers :grinning:

7 Likes

Hello! @BohemianBird Thank you so much for going ahead and sorting through the primer!

Your guild leader is @Sellalellen don’t be afraid to ask her any questions you have! Seeing as I’m on my phone I can’t link it properly but I think you would really like the Werk topic! Like I said earlier if you have any questions feel free to private message me or @Sellalellen! I hope you enjoy your times on the forum!

4 Likes

Welcome @BohemianBird!!

We have lots of quizzes and questionnaires coming up soon that you might also enjoy so keep an eye out for them!

(Perfect linking skills Ignatius!)

5 Likes

Welcome to Thornmouth @BohemianBird!

4 Likes

Hello there,

I’m a huge lover of fantasy, mystery and books in general. So when I saw an ad for this forum I was pretty excited. Even though I’ve never been part of anything like this, I’m eager to experience it! The guild I was sorted into is Ebenguard.

I like spending time drinking tea, playing with my dog and tending to my plants. I’ve just started Flora and Fauna and I’m already delighted by what I’ve read so far.

Asteria

8 Likes

welcome, asteria!

5 Likes

Hi @Asteria welcome to the forum!

Your guild leaders are @Deyavi and @Ginger! I’m glad to hear that your as into this kind of thing as lots of us are! I really recommend you go check out the Forum Primer if you haven’t already!

I really hope you enjoy your stay if you have any questions feel free to shoot me or your guild leaders a question!

5 Likes

Hello!
My name is Tori and I’m new to the AG forums! I found the quiz through IG and was sorted into Ebengaurd. I just started reading the book and am thoroughly enjoying it so far!

7 Likes

Hullo! @Zhepha Im really excited you heard and answered the call! We’re happy to have you!

Your guild leaders are @Deyavi and @Ginger if you need help but please don’t forget us @Wagoneers are also here to help! Please check out the Forum Primer if you haven’t already and please enjoy yourself!

7 Likes

Thanks a bunch!

6 Likes

Welcome @Asteria and @Zhepha!!!

3 Likes

Hi! I’m Artemis. I don’t know about the other guilds, but I got sorted into Weatherwatch, and I had to use two pixies and visit the Iremonger to get there, so it was hard won.

OC I’m an actor and tabletop roleplayer. Nice to meet you all! :blush:

5 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Forum @Artemis!!!

Make sure you read everything in the first post and the forum primer!

@Skylad and @Remus are your guild leaders so you can PM them if you have any questions or you can contact any of the Wagoneers! You can also check out the Q&A thread for answers and questions!

This place is very heavy on roleplaying so you’ll definitely enjoy it here!

What drew you to the Guide?

3 Likes

Hello! I’m Avery

I’ve been put into Ebenguard and I found this through Facebook. I’ve just started reading the Monarch Papers and I’m very intrigued by this forum

6 Likes

Welcome @Avery!!!

Your guild leaders are @Ginger and @Deyavi! You can PM them if you have any questions or any of the Wagoneers! There is also a Q&A thread you can check out!

Make sure you’ve read everything above and the forum primer as its all super important!

The monarch papers are definitely the best place to start catching up on everything that’s happened! I’m sure you’re gonna love them!

What hobbies do you have aside from joining mysterious forums? :laughing:

4 Likes

You’re so quick on the welcome draw every time!

4 Likes