The Welcome Super Topic

Just glad to hear I’m not already having a hard time solving puzzles

9 Likes

Okay, so sorry about that, some links were lost when we migrated the guide over to the new platform! All should now work as intended. :cjheart:

10 Likes

Hey lovelies, Im a gossmere! I work in a hospital and adore physics and reading. I cant come on here too much because my work keeps me very busy but I cant wait to be involved with the magic! :two_hearts::revolving_hearts::two_hearts:

13 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @violetlily! I’m Void, the Thornmouth Wagoneer.

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as currently reading, hobbies, and pets!

After you’ve been active on the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guild page, where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates and discover what it means to be a Gossmerim. The leadership roster will tell you your guild leaders as well as who takes care of what around the forum. There is also a Q&A for any further questions you may have.

We’re all very happy to have you here, and hope you enjoy being part of the magiq!

5 Likes

Hey,
I’m Hearth. I was sorted into Ebenguard. I like coffee and reading. If there is anything else that you want to know about me , let’s talk.

11 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @Hearth! I’m Void, the Thornmouth Wagoneer.

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as coffee and tea, currently reading, and hobbies!

After you’ve been active on the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guild page, where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates and discover what it means to be an Ebenguardian. The leadership roster will tell you your guild leaders as well as who takes care of what around the forum. There is also a Q&A for any further questions you may have.

We’re all very happy to have you here, and hope you enjoy being part of the magiq!

8 Likes

Thank you! I can’t wait!

8 Likes

I am a Thornmouth. Lunivox. Cant quite remember how I ended up a Lunivox, it was late last night and involved a lot of hot sauce. I keep misspelling Luvinox because it sounds like Luvox. Greetings.

what now?

11 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community and to the Thornmouth guild @ElhanonPhilemon! I’m Void, the Thornmouth Wagoneer.

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as writing, currently reading, and hobbies!

After you’ve been active on the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guild page, where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates and discover what it means to be a Thornmouth. The leadership roster will tell you your guild leaders as well as who takes care of what around the forum. There is also a Q&A for any further questions you may have.

8 Likes

I’m Mallow; coming to say hello and get a start. A Weatherwatch referenced here by a Thornmouth; excited to take a closer look at things.

Happy to be here.

14 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @m.alo! I’m Void, the Thornmouth Wagoneer.

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as book recommendations, hobbies, writing, and visual arts!

After you’ve been active on the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guild page, where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates and discover what it means to be a Weatherwatcher. The leadership roster will tell you your guild leaders as well as who takes care of what around the forum. There is also a Q&A for any further questions you may have.

7 Likes

WEATHERWATCH REPRESENT!!!
Hey @m.alo I’m Sky one of the Weatherwatch captains along with @Remus . I’ll swing you a PM shortly to introduce myself properly but I’m from Down under so need to make a coffee and start this day right :colelulz:

10 Likes

Hiya! I’ve never done anything like this before but a friend of mine is really into it and she suggested I try it out. It’s a completely different platform than I have ever used, and I could probably use some help figuring out the motions. In the meantime though I am going to begin reading and catching up. Looking forward to interacting with you all!

14 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @hippie.aesthete! I’m Void, the Thornmouth Wagoneer.

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as currently reading, hobbies, and pets!

After you’ve been active on the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guild page, where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates and discover what it means to be an Ebenguardian. The leadership roster will tell you your guild leaders as well as who takes care of what around the forum. There is also a Q&A for any further questions you may have.

7 Likes

Fabulous name @hippie.aesthete! Welcome to the community from a fellow newbie!

11 Likes

Thanks! I like yours too.

9 Likes

Hey, i have forgotten how this works. The last time i was on this was like 2017 so a longgg time ago. i decided to make a new account as i do not remember much. i remember being a weatherwatcher but now i’m a ebenguard which funnily enough was the one i always liked the most back in 2017. i guess that means i chose my own path :joy:

13 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @Marinagamm! I’m Void, the Thornmouth Wagoneer.

7 Likes

hey just wondering if this site is still ongoing

8 Likes

Definitely!

There are always more magiqal adventures to undertake, and we are always happy to welcome more Mountaineers on-board.

5 Likes