The Welcome Super Topic

Um hi there, my name is Jericho. I stumbled across this place last night and apparently I’m a Balmora?

12 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @Jericho! I’m Void, the Thornmouth Wagoneer.

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as book recommendations, pets, and hobbies!

After you’ve been active on the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guild page, where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates and discover what it means to be a Balimoran. The leadership roster will tell you your guild leaders as well as who takes care of what around the forum. There is also a Q&A for any further questions you may have.

We’re all very happy to have you here, and hope you enjoy being part of the magiq!

7 Likes

Thanks for the welcome!

7 Likes

@Cj_Heighton Yeah, I really miss those times, but it’s fallen out of favor! I always play with the idea of setting one up again! I miss all those times @digging :3

7 Likes

Hey,

I’m not sure if this is the right way to post this. I’m a bit overwhelmed and lost! I did read the Monarch papers.

I’m Ebenguard, a description of me that included things people have remarked about me. I’m quite shy and I don’t really have much self confidence.

I have Lupus, which limits what I can do physically, I’m also on chemo tablet swhich make me super tired. I was CEO of my own company and had to give that up. My work was my world. Ten years.
Now that I’m confined to my bed a lot, I want to kind of explore my creative side.
I want to learn to draw, paint, stuff like that :smile:

And this, of course, I want to untangle and get immersed in a world other than my bedroom and hospitals.

I also have a golden Lab called Lux who I love to the moon and back! She’s my baby.

Here’s a photo of her and me! I look awful in it but it shows the bond we have.
I love to read and absolutely devour books, I also love documentaries, I love learning new things.

I’m looking forward to meeting you all and getting to my guild, but as I said I’m quite shy - I actually hope to bring that forward and become more outgoing.
I am an introvert in every sense of the word :smile:

Love, Ash

20 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @RoseQuartz! I’m Void, the Thornmouth Wagoneer. I have a friend who was recently diagnosed with Lupus as well, and I’m truly sorry that you have to go through that.

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as book recommendations, hobbies, and pets!

After you’ve been active on the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guild page, where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates and discover what it means to be an Ebenguardian. The leadership roster will tell you your guild leaders as well as who takes care of what around the forum. There is also a Q&A for any further questions you may have.

We’re all very happy to have you here, and hope you enjoy being part of the magiq!

8 Likes

Ash 2: electric boogaloo @Ashburn

8 Likes

Welcome @RoseQuartz!

5 Likes

Welcome @RoseQuartz!!! I’m new as well!

7 Likes

Hi Jericho! Nice to meet you! :smile:

9 Likes

Hi I’m Rae and I’ve just stumbled across this magiqverse. Definitely looking forward to driving into it all.
Old rper, out of practice. Avid reader. Music lover. Gamer. Tech lover.
Oh I’ve been placed in guild Thornmouth. Looking forward to getting to know it.
Now off to read and catch up!

13 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community and the Thornmouth guild @Rae! I’m Void, the Thornmouth Wagoneer.

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as D&D, video games, and hobbies!

After you’ve been active on the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guild page, where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates and discover what it means to be a Thornmouth. The leadership roster will tell you your guild leaders as well as who takes care of what around the forum. There is also a Q&A for any further questions you may have.

4 Likes

Hello All,

I’m new to this, and have just started reading The Monarch Papers: Flora and Fauna. When I took the assessment, I was sorted into Thornmouth. My experience has just been RPG games and Fantasy series both in Television and Books.

13 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community and the Thornmouth guild @Kingink21! I’m Void, the Thornmouth Wagoneer.

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as D&D, book recommendations, and hobbies!

After you’ve been active on the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guild page, where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates and discover what it means to be a Thornmouth. The leadership roster will tell you your guild leaders as well as who takes care of what around the forum. There is also a Q&A for any further questions you may have.

7 Likes

Welcome @Rae and @Kingink21! It’s a pleasure to meet you!

4 Likes

Hey folks! Kinda-new member here. I registered for this forum about 2.5 years ago, got sorted into Flinterforge and started looking around. Unfortunately at the time I was super busy with work, but that (for better or worse) isn’t an issue at the moment!

Looking forward to cracking into these books and getting involved in everything that’s going on. :smile:

12 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @saltyeyes! I’m Void, the Thornmouth Wagoneer. Since it’s been a while I’ll give you the whole rundown to get you back into it.

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as book recommendations, hobbies, and pets!

After you’ve been active on the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guild page, where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates and discover what it means to be a Flinterforged. The leadership roster will tell you your guild leaders as well as who takes care of what around the forum. There is also a Q&A for any further questions you may have.

6 Likes

I have read the initial post and primer. I’m reading Flora and fauna now. I’ve read the roster. Looking to intro in guild after this post.
I noticed you mentioned D&D, it’s funny but I play on Thursdays using a virtual world our DM created. The only thing that has changed from the table top version is being able to create your own character looks and interact with the world around you virtually. Oh and the ability to play with anyone around the world.

9 Likes

Welcome @saltyeyes!!

6 Likes

Hi :wink: I’m Grey. Very new- about to delve into this unique and interesting experience <3 waves

14 Likes