3. The Search for Magiq: Cataclysm

This again makes me think that it’s a fallen Mounty from our past

9 Likes

You mean from the 1990s? :brandonthinking: It’s possible, we don’t really know what happened to them years after the Storm hit.

I dunno if it’d be one of us though. Unless by fallen you mean they quit. There is only one Mountaineer who…fell…during our time here… :eavessweat:

12 Likes

The thought that it could be a '94… That someone else survived the Storm.

15 Likes

So…it sounds like Port and Alison are on their way to the Searchers/the sanctuary/something…but where did Aether go???

14 Likes

That was my thinking @Revenir and @Saberlane, I highly doubt it’s Itsuki (Though with the knowledge of ghosts I guess anything is possible). If it is one of the 94 that’s still around then it must have been someone really powerful to hide from the storm and keep their memories

13 Likes

Doing something insane trying to help out, no doubt.

16 Likes

Oh my gosh @Robert, that was magical. Starting things off with a bang!

12 Likes

I know it’ll be hard to follow that one, but I’m ready to contribute mine tomorrow (unless someone else would prefer?).

I even found my fancy picture of it! (read: my print from photography class over 13 years ago)

…did we ever decide how close to 24 hours apart we feel we need to post these?

11 Likes

Here we go kids, I dunno about y’all but I’m feeling the magiq already after @Robert ‘s cast. Let’s do this fam :facepunch::sparkles:

10 Likes

Maybe we should go by Herman Standard Time? If it’s a new calendar day by HST then it should be good. I don’t think it has to be by the hour.

11 Likes

The chronocompass kinda starts at dawn. So after the next dawn should be fine, Herman Standard Time.

Edit: @Revenir said it better.

10 Likes

In that case, I think I’ll wait until actual morning, give it more than a couple hours between. :endriwink:

10 Likes

Sorry, I was building Ikea furniture all day, then went to have dinner with a friend who was in from out of town and didn’t see @Saberlane’s “let’s start” post. I can post hoc switch spots with @Robert.

10 Likes

@Tinker I’m gonna have to hand over my place to one of the back ups as I’m not gonna be around much due to a new work contract, sorry for the inconvenience!

8 Likes

Wow, there’s some good stuff going on already! For scheduling purposes I’m planning to add mine in on Monday 6/17 (my next free day).

9 Likes

An appointment has been set on my calendar for the 28th. Amazing stuff so far! :heart:

8 Likes

@Cj_Heighton can you go today or should we open it up?

9 Likes

Can and will do, my friend!

my only issue: my phone mysteriously stopped functioning yesterday night. One moment it was fine, and then i pulled up the forum and it just… shut down. All attempts to charge it have stopped working, and my ipad cant connect to internet well. Im gonna have to do some real trickery. This storms/veils messing with me.

11 Likes

Okay, rip, this things apparently done a number on me. Dads taking me to grab a new phone xD back in an hour, maybe 2? Hang in there guys!

9 Likes

Still good for today @Revenir?

9 Likes