3. The Search for Magiq: Cataclysm

Sorrel, that was a beautiful object, and a beautiful story to go with it. Thanks for helping with the spell!

14 Likes

Thanks! Aside from the anticipation of the spell, Iā€™m really enjoying everyoneā€™s stories.

15 Likes

my story wasnt really that interesting, but i was struggling in my head and i just kept coming back to ā€œCoke watch! Coke watch!ā€ so i went with it ^^;

9 Likes

Your story was great! They have all been so far! I really look forward to each item each day. Its a nice window into worlds i never knew existed.

14 Likes

Going by the wonderful list Tinker created We have @Oraclesage up today.

Have at it when ready, Oracle. If thereā€™s a problem @Darkus is on deck for tomorrow.

10 Likes

You ready for your part today, @Darkus?

Iā€™d say if by nightfall we havenā€™t heard someone else feel free to hop in.

11 Likes

@Robert, you are a live saver, and I am blown away by the castings (castings?) youā€™ve all created.

13 Likes

Iā€™m basically a very simple synthetic intelligence.

If noone_has_cast_today && time > noon_HST
    poke thread;
if noone_has_cast_today && time > 7pm_HST
    invite_anyone_to_take_current_day
repeat;

Seriously you could get one of those birds that bob up and down into a cup of water to do what I do. It takes likeā€¦45 seconds of brain power, and 44 of that is trying to come up with vaguely amusing similes.

That being said, itā€™s 7pm EST. Anyone care to go today, fire away. Just post here so we know one person already has today.

Darkus, just hollar when youā€™re back and weā€™ll get you back into the list.

Thank you all for your patience. bobs back into the glass of water

16 Likes

Iā€™m on the backup list, but I can take today, if needed. I found the thing I was looking for in my jewelry box.

13 Likes

Iā€™d say go for itā€¦we were short a couple on the front line list anyway

9 Likes

Done!

11 Likes

Thanks Viv!

9 Likes

Ooh that was a good one Viv! And the pendant is so cleverly designed to boot!

13 Likes

Agreed, that is a most nifty looking charm!

11 Likes

Iā€™m sorry. I was busy all day I could not tell my story and charm. Iā€™m sorry I let you all down. I will do it tomorrow.

10 Likes

Hey, mundane life happens. No beating yourself up over it, the orderā€™s nebulous and we havenā€™t missed a day yet. :eaveshug:

15 Likes

Thank you

11 Likes

Youā€™re on queue to post today, if youā€™re around!

8 Likes

Itā€™s done.

12 Likes

What a lovely story! Thank you for sharing it!

9 Likes