The Road to Fragment Thirteen: Sullivan's Letter & The Chronocompass

The constellations are the same even after its done spinning

2 Likes

We can figure this out. Im sure its just a tech thing.
Maybe @Bash will have more insight, I know they are good at this kinda stuff?

2 Likes

I made it spin on Chrome on my work PC, and am getting the V shaped constellation next to Ebenguard. I see the same constellation when I open it on my mobile phone in Firefox in Incognito mode without spinning it.

3 Likes

@Sellalellen and @OracleSage, have you tried clearing your history/cookies? It probably won’t help, but it’s worth a try.

3 Likes

To be honest, this pc is pretty old. I got it back in 09 or so… So ill have to try and hunt down my laptop.

1 Like

My laptop is from 2008, so that shouldn’t be a problem.

2 Likes

Darn really? Now I’m stumped.

1 Like

Reading through this thread, I just want to say that each of you folks amaze me every day. Especially @Robert and @Brendon. Glad you two are on our side!

4 Likes

The Storm and its Master offered me a pretty good job. You know, corner office, benefits, the works. But I decided to stay with the mounties because I like you all so much.

Thanks for the comment though Augustus. Very much appreciated

15 Likes

Did the offer come with dental?

5 Likes

Health insurance?

4 Likes

I leave for a few hours and you guys absolutely smashed this! Well done guys! At least we have the ball rolling now!

2 Likes

Btw. Wouldnt Truth be Ebenguard, not Thornmouth?

3 Likes

I think it applies to either. There is truth in knowledge, and also in being just.

4 Likes

Near the end of the letter he says “learn” and that is definitely a Thornmouth trait

2 Likes

I notice the word ‘The’ is capitialized in a couple of instances it might not be normal to be. The Storm and The Mountaineers twice.

‘The Storm’. Maybe that’s the full proper name.

But ‘The Mountaineers’ seems odd. I’d more expect ‘the Mountaineers’. Maybe that’s a T that refers to the T on the compass?

5 Likes

@OracleSage - The Dental Package was amazing. You wouldn’t believe it. Something about being a force so strong it threatens the entire universe gets certain perks, you know?

As for the 4 chimes, I am leaning towards something happening at 4:00, rather than some sort of puzzle within the spinning, etc. And that could be why it directs us back to the beginning. Since, you know, it isn’t 4:00. But that doesn’t mean we shouldn’t keep trying things.

I am also assuming 4:00pm Eastern? So plan your days accordingly

7 Likes

So 8pm UK? Or is it 12pm? I can never remember

That’s so cool! Seeing the compass spin is awesome! I’m so being here at 4!!!

3 Likes

I literally strared hypnotically at it the first time it happened and seriously questioned whether I was imagining things.

6 Likes