The Road to Fragment Thirteen: Sullivan's Letter & The Chronocompass

Figured out how to spin the compass, it was not my techs fault. I just did a dumb.

2 Likes

It seems that once you’ve done it you can’t do it again. Or I’m I have tech problems now?

If you refresh the page you should be able to do it. I’ve done it like 30 times now.

2 Likes

9pm for us UK people

2 Likes

If refreshing doesn’t work (it didn’t for me), try going back a page.

2 Likes

Ya, doesn’t seem to be happening again for me either.

1 Like

I got it working! Make sure you put the correct combination in

2 Likes

I got it the first time, and just got it the second!

1 Like

Have been playing with the audio, haven’t found anything out of the ordinary. Just thought I’d give it a whirl.
Although it does make a nice spectrogram. Makes me think of the Forest of Darkening Glass.

4 Likes

Something else I just noticed. If you look at the golden circke that surrounds the sun while it moves, there’s a pale yellow line that points to the half-moon.

3 Likes

I’m not hearing any sound and my volume is on max

1 Like

That’s strange. If you want to hear what it sounds like
Dropbox - The Chronocompass Fletcher Dawson.mp3 - Simplify your life?

2 Likes

The whole thing rotates like an astrolabe. I love it!

But the letters in that order have an effect - are we sure it’s THE effect? Is it the answer we need - if the only resulting change is that small constellation change?

4 Likes

that’s a good point…

But at least we can try out the 4pm theory soon…

1 Like

It seems like it is? So far it’s the only combination that makes the compass react. The compass doesn’t do anything else if you try another combination.

3 Likes

8 minutes to 4. Everyone ready to try it out?

4 Likes

My body is ready.

6 Likes

Just reminding you that you click these letters on the compass w g g b e f http://www.fletcherdawson.com/983534othe-chronocompass/ which will cause the compass to spin

4 Likes

And please post a picture if something does happen so all can see.

1 Like

1 min left!

2 Likes