The Road to Fragment Thirteen: Sullivan's Letter & The Chronocompass

Hey I tried to keep them from doing the stupid. Not sure how successful I was.

3 Likes

Happy to have you back Chordie!

I agree, a better understanding is a good start. Maybe the simple question of, “Who is this” is a good start.

5 Likes

We have a consensus not to talk about this iteration of Mountaineers. Basically, if it didn’t exist in 1998, don’t talk about it. We’re not really sure about anything beyond that, but of course be careful with what you say.

2 Likes

I think we’ve bombarded them with enough questions for now

5 Likes

I thought we hadn’t said anything at all?

4 Likes

I agree with Sel. Let’s see if we get some replies. If not, either the space-time internet is wonky or we’re asking the wrong questions. Either way, we’ll get some form of information.

7 Likes

I thought we said plenty. There were a handful of people sending questions right off the bat.

7 Likes

To me that fact that we can send documents seems important

4 Likes

A couple people have sent out message, but the vast majority of us have not. We’ve sent the key at least once, @Furia sent a warning of some kind, and a couple of other questions. I’m not sure what those exact things were (I’m sorry, I’ve forgotten them already), but if anyone who has sent something so far would like to post that down here so we can get a recap, that would be great.

4 Likes

Wait so eeve already asked questions??

2 Likes

People have been sending questions for the past thirty minutes or so. Basically we covered all the who, what, when, where, and why’s, plus some questions about the BoB and its keys.

3 Likes

I’m so lost…what questions are we supposed to ask?

4 Likes

^ That’s why we shouldn’t be spamming messages. We gotta get a handle on things first.

8 Likes

Also what is the link?

2 Likes

If it is Fletcher Dawson, would he know he’s getting messages from the future, or would it just be comments?

Did anything significant happen to any of our contacts in 1998 that we need to stop/change/prevent?

Were any of our contacts born in 1998?

5 Likes

Okay. Tea is steeping. I can think now. Can everyone who sent something please tell us what it was, as close to the original wording as possible?

3 Likes

Where’s Climber when you need her?

4 Likes

In a different reality. Apparently.

4 Likes

Sending multiple messages in a short interval through the internet (possibly to the mid-to-late 90’s)… Did we just invent spamming?

13 Likes

Shouldn’t we be asking about people before 1989…just in case he isn’t aware hes talking to someone from the future?

4 Likes