The Road to Fragment Thirteen: Sullivan's Letter & The Chronocompass

I need to go lie down.

5 Likes

We don’t want them to know who we are.

2 Likes

Lets consider this. Do we know we are talking to the past?

2 Likes

2 messages, A warning that the book has been semi destroyed, and What is Neithernor, And where is it?

4 Likes

The warning seems to suggest that

Has anyone thought to ask for a copy of Fletcher Dawson’s book?

4 Likes

Maybe we should ask who we are talking to and what their aliases might be so we can narrow down the field of questions?

2 Likes

Past, huh? It’s taking all my willpower to not ask the person on the other end to find a certain wizard who may or may not have transferred his infinite power to his apprentice.

8 Likes

Well on the site the chronocompass (chrono = time) is listed as future works. We use it now, so by process of elimination it’s the future and that’s the past!
Source: My Terrible Science Skillz

3 Likes

Also what year it is for the person/persons who might be recieving our messages

3 Likes

CHORDIE NOOOOO :joy:
Rip Cags 2017

4 Likes

@Mr5yy didn’t you send a message too?

2 Likes

Not yet. I waited like you said.

3 Likes

Thought that you did. Never mind then. Just trying to keep track of everything.

3 Likes

I sent one basically saying: Can you read me?

But I gotta go! I’ll be back in an hour or two

1 Like

But think of all we could have learned! Someone with all that knowledge and experience could show us new perspectives on history.

Regardless, we gotta focus.

3 Likes

Should we create a list of questions?

1 Like

Oh man…I got stuck in the lab for a few days and now everything is happening at once! I’m on mobile so I won’t even try to open the message site, but I’ve caught up on the 300(!!!) missed posts here and I’ll keep my thinking hat on to see if I can help!

4 Likes

I think someone’s got that handled above. Right now, we’re assuming that it is the year 1998, since that’s when Dawson’s newsletter went out which is mentioned at the beginning of the assessment that led us to the site. As for who it is that we’re speaking to, I think someone above also asked that, so we will something back for that.

4 Likes

Who knows what Cags was like back then! He could just has easily decided to smite us.

3 Likes