The Road to Fragment Thirteen: Sullivan's Letter & The Chronocompass

Let’s take a breather and a break to clear our heads.

2 Likes

9, 11, 11, 7,3,1 add up to 42… just for your information.

7 Likes

So the answer to Life, the Universe and Everything?

8 Likes

The meaning of life…

Edit: Night got it before me.:expressionless:

4 Likes

Yup.
Maybe Douglas Adams was a Mountie…

5 Likes

Since magic is a Vanishing resource in this world, if we reach back in time, whomever we are contacting may have access to spells and incantations no longer available in this century. Maybe we should be asking what the most dangerous of magic is and how we can cast it.

6 Likes

Would anyone mind filling me in?

3 Likes

Or maybe the most dangerous kind of magiq is this?

4 Likes

Trying to establish connection with the unknown, possibly in the past via messaging system on Fletcher’s site

2 Likes

So basically at 4 we went to the Chronocompass and we got this…

With this as a header: “Be Careful What You Say And Send Or Time Itself Is What You’ll Rend.”

2 Likes

Do we even know the person in the other side knows of magiq?

Is it just “Fletcher Dawson, hapless author with a good eye for puzzles and the unknown”? Are we going to have to ask him to contact others for us?

4 Likes

Go here. There should still be a message page, we’re not sure where it’s being sent to or who is reading it. But it is most likely being sent either to the past or the future. We think possibly the past, to 1998, the same year the Fletcher Dawson created their test for the 3rd assessment.

The rest of this thread has mostly been us freaking out and debating what to say to this mystery person. We’re trying not to destroy the fabric of time so…no big deal? :scream:

7 Likes

Don’t you mean the past?

3 Likes

That sounds an awful lot like maybe we are reaching Aether and the others

2 Likes

You caught my goof. It’s fixed :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Anything specific I should or should not say?

2 Likes

Of course Eaves leaves right when the Mounties turn into a herd of time-hacking cats.

11 Likes

I don’t think we should be saying anything until we get a handle on things. That warning is there for a reason, no?

Also, I’m back.

12 Likes

But we’re a good herd of time-traveling cats.

3 Likes

At the moment, @OracleSage, we aren’t sending anything more than has already been sent.

3 Likes