The General Discussion Super Topic

Same with some microfiber for me! It is different though, because it feels more like the little fibers grab onto my finger tip skin for me. Lordy, it’s making me uncomfy just thinking about it!

8 Likes

I know it’s weird but if it’s not soft I usually don’t wear it all of my clothes are either sweaters or hoodies with sweat pants and joggers. wearing anything else feels like it’s scraping my skin. :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Hey, that’s how microfiber feels to me too. I also have problems with velvet, I can run my hand across it but if any other part of me feels it, I get creepy crawlies. And touching really cold metal like opening a freezer and touching the metal in a retail store or walking in one and touching the metal, I have like a brain shut down and minor freak out at the same time. Most of my sensory issues relate to food.

8 Likes

Same for the microfiber and velvet. Silk velvet is nice but poly-velvet I can’t stand.

8 Likes

i havent received my hard copy of the BoB. Not sure if it got caught in transit or what >w>

3 Likes

Any time a book has to cross a border, it takes longer, and it seems to be taking more time with books getting from the US to Canada. My printer doesn’t have a fulfillment house in Canada, so that makes it a little slower.

A way to help me: If you ever have questions or an issue with an order, use the support chat on the main site (the little chat bubble on the bottom right of most pages), so I can keep requests straight. Otherwise, I may forget to respond or check on the issue. :cjheart:

9 Likes

Righto!

6 Likes

omg silk is like being wrapped by heaven but its costly :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

After reading most of the books, it’s kind of crazy being on the forum with you all. Some of you are like celebrities to me :deirdrexd:

11 Likes

Hi! We’re real! Even @Robert !

9 Likes

I’m not so sure about that sometimes…sometimes I think @Robert is some kind of super-genius putting us all through some weird simulation; he’s just too…good…at all of this. No one is that good at putting the pieces together unless they are the world-god or something of that sort.

11 Likes

:cjtea: (But thank you)

13 Likes

:raising_hand_woman:
Hi, also definitely a person!

And as someone who came in partway through TMP, I definitely had a lot of “I know that person!” moments listening to the audio books.

12 Likes

It’s such a cool, unique thing that @CJB gives us - we get to read about ourselves and our friends having adventures and doing magic. Where else can you get that? And, I do consider the Mounties real friends.

12 Likes

I mean presumably most biographies in which you play a part ;)

6 Likes

I don’t know about you, but I haven’t reached “biographies-written-about-me” status. Yet.

11 Likes

In this case, I would beg to differ, but I see and accept your point.

7 Likes

adds to the bucket list

7 Likes

Totally thought those dice in the newsletter were gummies. It was like oh cool, CJ is making us food too. CJ is a gremlin/gerblin wrangler, giving us reading things, shiny things, and game things that look like food things.

13 Likes

Well now I want dice gummies.

13 Likes