The General Discussion Super Topic

forgive my extreme chickenscratch

8 Likes

Huzzah
I didnā€™t stress over creating a Magiqverse signature last year for nothing after all :point_right:t2::point_right:t2:

16 Likes

I donā€™t realize my entire username is Es and Ls until I write it by hand and the whole thing is just loops of various sizes :deirdrexd:
Its sort of fun to write

16 Likes

Just got a new messenger bag and Iā€™m in love with it! I adore bees and now I have somewhere to show off some of my pins.

19 Likes

Beeeeeees!

16 Likes

Itā€™s bee-utiful!

10 Likes

I just want you all to know how grateful I am for each of you. Really and truly. :cjheart:

17 Likes

I have found the the adventuring case of my dreams and I feel folks hereabout will appreciate its ruggedly gorgeous functionality.

(Fair Warning: may lead to obsessive oggling of fountain pens and related accoutrements).

15 Likes

Oh thatā€™s lovely! So many little places to put things.

11 Likes

oh NO.

10 Likes

One of my favorite sites to ogle.

10 Likes

The pockets. The pockets

9 Likes

Definitely donā€™t go to the manufacturerā€™s main website where they have more colors and a larger size option, nope.

Terrible idea.

:eyes:

11 Likes

Oh man, that winter solstice ink sample set looks so good.

10 Likes

Oooh thatā€™s absolutely lovely! I know what site Iā€™m going to spend the next few hours looking atā€¦ For character design inspiration, of course, totally not because I want some for myself :blossom:

11 Likes

Hi Mounties!
I just wanted to let you know weā€™ve had several ice storms here win the PNW over the past four days, and Iā€™ve been without power for over 24 hours. It looks like we might not have power for another 2-3 days. :grimacing:

This will slightly delay some Briar Society content by a couple of days and some updates/changes to the forum we have planned because I canā€™t use my primary computer/wifi.

I only have access to my phone and cell signal at the moment, but I can read the forum, answer email, and support, etc. Any orders placed for things I make and/or fulfill, like pins, candles, or Briar Society relics, will be delayed because we havenā€™t seen the postal service since Thursday. :snowflake: :mailbox_closed:

:cjheart: Iā€™ll let you know when AGP headquarters is fully up and running again!

23 Likes

Stay safe, @CJB!

9 Likes

Itā€™s really cool to see that people outside of the forum are liking and commenting on AG Facebook ads.

12 Likes

Take your time! Snow might slow down some AGP stuff, but itā€™s also gorgeous and fun to romp in! Stay safe but have fun, too.

12 Likes

Make a snowman @CJB! Or get into a snowball fight!

7 Likes