The General Discussion Super Topic

I need to do my bearing…

5 Likes

So this is where I get confused on forums…I’m unsure if I can’t find the bearing assessment yet or if I don’t have access to it yet :frowning:

5 Likes

http://magiq.guide/guild-bearings/

10 Likes

Huzzah!
and I am a Marentide-bearing Ebenguard with an affinity for Pendulancy

10 Likes

Welcome to the club! :blue_heart:

7 Likes

I just read in the guild forum “so ebbie it hurts”
:smiley:

11 Likes

To all who celebrate it, Merry Christmas!

16 Likes

Happy New Year’s Eve, Mounties!! And to those of you fortunate enough to be in a time zone where it’s already 2021…is it better yet??

Jokes aside, this community has been such a bright spot in an otherwise very glum year, and we’re so looking forward to working all the magiq with you next year no matter what’s in store.

As for me, I’ll be starting off the first Monday of the new year with a wisdom teeth removal, so I’m now accepting all smoothie, milkshake, and otherwise liquified food recipes in preparation!!

18 Likes

Oof, I remember having one removed back in college. Basically lived off pudding cups. :joy:

10 Likes

I had all 4 taken at once & did okay with mashed potatoes (white & sweet); my pain dictated how mashed they were. I also did well with ramen.

10 Likes

I only have 3! But sadly they all have to come out. Mashed potatoes and pudding are good ideas

10 Likes

@AG_Catherine I’m getting all four of mine out two days later! Fortunately they’re not fully developed so they should come out easily.

10 Likes

I’m part of that fortunate population that doesnt have wisdom teeth, so I dont have any experience with this, but you could probably find some really delicious smooth soup/broth recipes. My favorites are like the thai/vietnamese chicken soup broth with cilantro and stuff like that, but other stuff would work too!

10 Likes

Thankfully my wisdom teeth came in smoothly which is weird considering 2 out of my canine teeth came in like sideways and another one never came down so I still have my baby tooth. Hopefully, you and Void will have an easy time of it. Here’s my favorite smoothie recipe, they freeze up well too if you want to make them ahead of time, just 45 seconds to a minute in the microwave unthaws them, I took out the ginger and chia seeds and it was still good, and you probably could use any kind of milk. It’s pretty basic but it tastes good. Recipe: 5-Minute Vegan Breakfast Smoothie | Kitchn

12 Likes

Happy new year! So happy I got to spend another year with you all, and can’t wait for 2021!

13 Likes

Happy New Year @CJB! Thank you for sharing you wonderful creations.

Happy new year all.

13 Likes

Happy New Year!

11 Likes

Happy new year everyone!

I’m not afraid to say that this forum and Ackerly Green in general has made this past year a really good one for me, helping to overcome all the extremely difficult things that have happened. I wake up every day excited to see what you all have to say and what’s happened here and that is really special to me. I feel like part of a community and that’s so important and meaningful and heartfelt.

14 Likes

You have no idea how happy that makes me. Thank you. :cjheart:

13 Likes

I feel the same. This place - this people - has been my home to come back to no matter what is going on in “the real world”. I have made so many discoveries about myself and about the people I love this year and everyone here at Basecamp has been so supportive. Its both a support to lean on when I need it, and an escape when I’ve had too much.
Thank you all so much for this past year. Here’s hoping this year I can return the favor. :cjheart:

14 Likes