The General Discussion Super Topic

@CJB As long as you and yours are safe and healthy that’s all that matters!

16 Likes

Power and internet have been restored!

20 Likes

Today’s post has made me inordinately happy.

One point for being the copy of fate core I ordered form friends shop, I’m now set up for NeithernorRP.
Second point for how it was addressed.

For context friend has just had a baby, but the little one is too small for her clothes. As the self proclaimed Queen of blankets I have declared the the new micro monster be allowed the Duchy of Quiltovia.
This it seems has tickled my friends so much they are now sending me appropriate post :rofl:

16 Likes

Ended up with a new computer last week to finish my training for work in a timely manner.

Needed to put a wallpaper up, and this was the first thing I could think of that was quick and easily accessible.

17 Likes

I approve!!

10 Likes

Nice!

8 Likes

I hate to ask this here, but I’m not sure where else to ask: I’ve got a question or three involving a purchase, and there’s no easy to locate ‘email this address’ on the store pages, and I have had no luck with the ‘live chat’ button. Where can I send an email to check on some stuff/possibly change a shipping address?

7 Likes

Hi @Mikasi! I responded to your message through our chat system on August 3rd, did you not receive it? In it, I updated you with info, that we wouldn’t have access to the pins until we were back in the office this month. The merch is being sent to my new address here in Oregon and I’ll be able to fulfill the order when it arrives. I’m happy to refund you the cost of the pin as well, in appreciation for your patience. Again, apologies for the delay, but we haven’t had access to the office in the city since March. We sent out emails regarding outstanding merchandise orders in May, including your pin order.

8 Likes

Ah, probably didn’t get it then. I think I had left that message via my phone, and my email has been stupid recently. Thanks for responding to my post. I really didn’t want to drag anything up ^^;;;

10 Likes

Anyone else having trouble accessing the main AGP shop and the store page? It doesn’t seem to want to load for me.

7 Likes

Trying to get into the main page and other non-forum pages was taking forever/doing the 504 time out at one point last night.

5 Likes

@Catherine do you know anything about this?

edit: It did finally load for me once but as soon as I tried to click on another page it wouldn’t load again.

5 Likes

I do not, but I’ll look into it! Might need an update on our end.

10 Likes

So my tablet broke during the most eventful forum week ever. I was thinking of all of you the whole time, I really miss this world when I can’t be a part of it.
Good news is I have a new tablet. Bad news is its too old to run Discord. So I guess I’m going to be a forum only person from now on.

16 Likes

Hey wonderfuls - sorry I’ve been out of the loop for a while. September kind of raked me over the coals - lost my job and subsequently apartment. Ouch. I don’t say that to whine because good things are afoot, but I haven’t abandoned the Mounties - I might just be MIA for a couple more weeks before I get things situated again. :heart::heart:

19 Likes

Take care of yourself Fox, we’re (theoretically) not going anywhere (can’t always trust magic :wink:).

12 Likes

How’s everyone?
I hope everyone’s doing wonderful and staying healthy!

6 Likes

So I hear y’all like tea. My roommates have a stash of so many tea bags so I have been trying out different flavors. But my problem is that it’s just so watery? I made chai one morning and added milk with the water but then it just tasted like milk… Anyone have any tips? Or good things to add to tea? Also @Fox sent me a glazed lemon loaf tea bag that was soooo good

7 Likes

Hm…if you’re using a big mug, maybe try just filling it less (or use two tea bags at once)? Pre-bagged tea should say how much water to use, and it’s probably less than the capacity of your mug. I think steeping longer would still oversteep the tea and make it bitter, rather than make it stronger.

8 Likes

Hm I explained wrong… not like the tea isn’t strong enough, I just don’t like that its not thick? Like thick like coffee or lattes? Tea is thinner, its too watery. Do people add milk to tea? Is that a thing?

6 Likes