The General Discussion Super Topic

We are on episode 3 of season 5 and it is excellent thus far!

9 Likes

There are birds visiting the birdhouse!!

13 Likes

Finally getting around to binging The Protector, a Turkish series on Netflix

6 Likes

Anyone else notice all our pfps have disappeared

5 Likes

I assumed it was an issue on my end, but only some peopleā€™s pictures are gone for me, not all.

6 Likes

Yeah, its similar for me. Bout 80% of em arent there.

4 Likes

Same here! Itā€™s very randomā€¦

5 Likes

They seem to be taking turns as far as whose are visible and whose are not.

Nim, Sel, and several others werenā€™t there the other day. Theyā€™re back, and other including my own are gone. :deirdrexd:

6 Likes

What are pfps ?

4 Likes

Profile pictures! And Iā€™m having the same issue :blossom:

7 Likes

Itā€™s a bug. :cjheart: Weā€™ll tackle it next week.

14 Likes

Youā€™ve got this! Itā€™s not super disruptive so donā€™t worry about it too much <3 Youā€™re doing great! Iā€™m loving all of the interesting things going on here at the moment, though Iā€™m not quite smart enough to be of much help (also busy ;;:wink: :blossom:

9 Likes

Noice noice. :cjheart:

5 Likes

Itā€™s very funny, maybe a Circle of Silver Face Stealer from old neithernor made it into the new world and is wreaking havoc on the site. Lmao

10 Likes

HAPPY CAKE DAY @violetlily!!! Hope youā€™re have an awesome day!

14 Likes

Profile Pic Update:
Itā€™s an issue with the actual forum software and weā€™re working on getting it fixed ASAP. Itā€™s sometimes archiving profile pics randomly, like the account itself has been archived. I will follow up when itā€™s fixed!

15 Likes

18 Likes

Hello Mounties!
Just a heads up, that the first half of The Book of Briars Part Four now has a definitive ā€œback from the editorsā€ date of next week and once I address the final notes and do one more proof weā€™ll start the next narrative release!

Thank you so much for your patience. I canā€™t wait to share the conclusion of this story with you!

21 Likes

Worth waiting for.

16 Likes

Yay to both posts!
So excited for the full release of the BoB!

9 Likes