The General Discussion Super Topic

I feel like yours would have been Cap’n Crunch. Yes?

Also, the Fruit of the Loom logo was the one that finally got my mom onboard with the Mandela Effect.

8 Likes

I think hers was just the Mandela Effect in general. It looks like that was a part of her presentation.

9 Likes

Haha yes that was one of my slides! The fruit of the loom one really blew people’s minds. That and a crazy video of a car with the two different Ford logos. Wild!!

8 Likes

Ohhh haha oops :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

I’m very much a Mandela effect believer. I’ve never seen a Fruit of the Loom logo with the cornucopia.

8 Likes

I’m up way too early for me.

The sun has just peeked above the tree tops, and fog is gathering. Even the tree in the yard across the street looks like a ghostly sentinel guarding the house. The fog is so thick already that it’s like a curtain. Normally I can see the house behind the neighbor across the street; right now I can’t. Even so, the diffused sunlight seems to be brighter. The birds seem to be sleeping in - not a single peep to be heard.
These are the mornings I live for. No one else awake, I’ll pad downstairs and fix myself a cup of tea, toast a bagel, and curl up with my book for a few hours.
Have a good morning, Mounties :purple_heart:

11 Likes

My brother and his fiancee (wife, now) got married this weekend over Zoom - and it was on the news! So if you need a happy story, here’s one.

15 Likes

SO uh…

I think I had something goof up on me? Should I try to use the ‘quick chat’ button on the front page of the regular site, because I’ve seem to have lost access to the Society stuff.

5 Likes

@Mikasi, I added you back to the group, not sure if there was a billing issue or something. We usually check the messages through the main site Monday-Friday but let me know if you run into any further trouble!

6 Likes

Thanks CJB! I’ll double check for the deduction on my bank account, and if I don’t see it, it could be that, and I’ll let you know. It was just funny because my account on the store could still see the messages, I just couldn’t view them on the forum.

6 Likes

Today I sit on the back patio, bare feet in the grass wet with dew, sipping my tea and keeping company with the pansies. The birds serenade me: cardinal, house finches, a mourning dove, and house sparrows.
When I’m finished my tea, I’ll go inside and use up some fabric scraps in what will hopefully be a nice quilted fabric for another clutch.

12 Likes

Living the dream…

8 Likes

There are so many bee fabrics at the new job, and they remind me of @OracleSage every darn time. :cjheart:

Especially this one: https://www.joann.com/novelty-cotton-fabric-busy-as-a-bee-floral/17184367.html

14 Likes

:honeybee: oh? Im on my way~

10 Likes

Completely unrelated to anything (or is it?), but this IPA we found at the local grocery store was giving off major TMP vibes!!

16 Likes

Anyone else watching The Shows Must Go On on YouTube?

9 Likes

Yes! every week! I literally just forced my family to watch Cats with me today. Most of them were confused, but they now have the music stuck in their heads. Mum is still unsure if there even was a plot, but says she liked Rum Tum Tigger.

8 Likes

I watched Love Never Dies and was thinking of trying Cats this weekend!

8 Likes

On the theme of stuff people are watching, me and my husband just got totally drawn into She-Ra and the Princesses of Power. I was kind of unsure about it at the start, but the characters are.,.really well done. A bit simplistic, maybe, but still engaging.

And because of the Guild Stereotypes thread, I’ve spent all day thinking about how Sea Hawk is such a Weatherwatcher:

tenor

16 Likes

She-Ra is awesome, I see season 5 just came out so now I have to binge that. They were talking about bringing He-Man back in a similar fashion, but i don’t know how it’s coming along considering the virus. I just can’t wait to see sarcastic Skeletor again, who’s being played by Mark Hamill so double points.

10 Likes