The General Discussion Super Topic

I am beyond excited. Been waiting for something like this my whole life!

13 Likes

Hey @AGPlus Members, your first magimystic horoscope forecast went out this morning, check your email!

16 Likes

So cool!

6 Likes

The horoscope was such a lovely surprise for me this morning! And honestly exactly what I needed to hear right now, so thank you for the encouragement!

11 Likes

We’re so excited to keep doing them!! We figured everyone could use a little extra magic right around now :cjheart:

12 Likes

@The_Briar_Society, do you feel the lore growing?! I’m SO excited to get into this with you all.

I am trying to figure out the best way to have secure meta discussions, without having to create a new out-of-world category for one topic, though you might need several out-of-world coordination and discussion topics in the future. The alternative is a private message which I don’t feel has the same vibe as a topic on the main forum.

I think I answered my own question?

23 Likes

My brain is reeling with the amount of lore that was added by that single post. I’m so excited to get deeper into this. I feel like discussion threads would be best, though it’ll probably be weird to read for those who aren’t seeing the things that are being discussed.

14 Likes

Agreed, will have them up later today!

12 Likes

Weird to read or very blurry.

9 Likes

EDIT: disregard!

Also not ideal, but is it possible to create an “OOW” topic within the TBS category, maybe pinned to the top so it kind of stands apart?

9 Likes

Didn’t know where else to post this, but last month we were at Lowe’s and I spotted this forklift that seems to have wandered off from the home lands…IMG_20200303_160024|375x500

Edit: I just realized that it’s holding a piece of plate glass, which makes it look like a bit like a portal to some untold dimension. :flying_saucer:

13 Likes

Hey people interested in joining The Briar Society, now would be a good time to join the waitlist if you haven’t already…just sayin’ :cjtea:

17 Likes

Also I just want to clarify: joining the waitlist does not lock you into any kind of financial obligation! It’s more just so we know who to reach out to when we have more space available based on who’s shown interest. [spoiler](Which, spoiler alert, will be super soon! Like, on Monday soon.)[/spoiler] If you’re interested but don’t think you can swing it this time, I’d still recommend joining the waitlist so you’re the first to know whenever space does become available again. It can’t hurt you at all, it just keeps you in the loop. :cjheart:

16 Likes

Just found a bunch of ticks in the weeds along the trail behind the house. In 20 years we’ve never seen them here and now we have a new little puppy so we have to be careful.

10 Likes

Corona and Lyme!

(sorry, I had to do it.)

8 Likes

I feel like I’m an inch away from making flashcards and trying to memorize all ~300 species of turtles on the planet

It just doesn’t sound like that many (and isn’t from a zoological perspective anyway so that makes it logical, right??)

11 Likes

The mice in my house have apparently found entertainment with whatever cords are inside the walls of my bedroom…

12 Likes

Eek not good!
No real way to capture/trap them when they’re in the walls.
Can you get under the floor? Still not very accessible, but better than pulling walls apart scaring them off. Peanut butter is a good bait, although it does need replacing every week or so if they don’t nom it.
Our mice seem to enjoy our insulation, or sofa, or curtains…

8 Likes

Oh no…I had mice recently too, and hearing them scuttle around in the walls is the absolute worst. Peanut butter worked well for us too, but we ended up having to go through and re-caulk all of our floorboards to make sure they weren’t able to get inside our apartment. I don’t care what they do in our walls as long as they’re not on our countertops/couch/stovetop/kitchen table…

13 Likes

Thought you all would appreciate: this weekend, my friends and I hosted a Conspiracy-themed Zoom party where everyone made a presentation about their favorite conspiracy theories…any guesses on what mine was??

17 Likes