The General Discussion Super Topic

Yay for typefaces :heart: I absolutely geek out over them - and I even have one I made from my own handwriting!

8 Likes

So…I’ve received the first Briar Mission, but haven’t gotten anything like an e-certificate…I think? I definitely know I haven’t gotten anything in the mail. Should I throw you all an email to confirm anything?

10 Likes

Check spam just in case! I had to have mine resent and the second one went to spam so flagging it differently should help for the future!

9 Likes

Yup, I found it in spam. I’m working to do some marking of AG emails to avoid that in the future. Also took the chance to order one of the pins. Now I just need a messenger bag or something to show it off on.

9 Likes

… Briar Mission?

Ooooh!

8 Likes

I really like how CH on the certificate has the left half of the H sort of nestled into the C.

13 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Suspended Reader Harassment

I guess I need to double check my spam filter!

5 Likes

Me too…I got my certificate in the mail, but I’ve been looking through my emails and can’t find anything about this mission?

Email gremlins…

7 Likes

Same. I wondered if maybe only a selection were sent on this mission & others will feet a chance later?

7 Likes

I may have deleted mine… I emptied my spam box a week ago and double-checked it just now, got nothing.

5 Likes

I think the first mission email was the one about the surveys?

12 Likes

Yes it’s just been the surveys for now! More to come very soon, but nobody’s missed anything!

19 Likes

@CJB the MAGIQ guide doesn’t seem to be loading any pages past 73, is that a technical issue? @MarciaBrady is unable to complete the assessment and it won’t load for me either.

8 Likes

Is there someone with a physical copy of the guide who is able to help out?

8 Likes

I have a copy. However, i cant really discuss which pages are which, so just send me her choices and ill let you know. This kinda ties into a bigger puzzle, so… ^^;

8 Likes

Hey members of @The_Briar_Society,
So things have… started.

We’ll send out a bigger email next week but as far as the in-world element of The Briar Society, you have no idea what that is aside from the content you currently have access to, and have no idea why only some people can see it. Though you enrolled in The Briar Society in the mundane, the reasons and manner you were selected for the society in-world are much different. But all will make sense very soon. :cjheart:

26 Likes

And I also understand that this isn’t the best place for out-of-world messages to The Briar Society, but we’re pretty inundated with stuff right now and I’ll come up with a more seamless solution very soon. Thanks for your patience!

22 Likes

Oooooooooohhhhhh

15 Likes

I may have already been inspired to design another cross stitch just from what’s there. :deirdrexd:

15 Likes