The General Discussion Super Topic

@Rimor @Ignatius Thank you so much! It really has been that long (or short?) huh? I’m one of the cool kids now (I say as if this forum isn’t already full of cool kids) :cherry_blossom:

10 Likes

I’m out of likes at the moment but I promise to go back and like things later.

I mean you’ve actually beaten me to regular lol

6 Likes

Omg that’s so odd! You give off the vibe of a senior member already, like you’ve been here for years, I wouldn’t have thought I’d get that one before you! :blossom:

7 Likes

I joined at the very end of April actually :smiley: Although I do have lots of experience with… well… I guess the only way to put it is being an officer and making sure people feel involved and what not. ROTC works wonders :wink:

I’ll get it eventually! I’m just along for the ride lol

9 Likes

Yeah and I joined about a week before Iggy I think and I don’t have regular either.

6 Likes

I think you joined 10 days before I did. Although I could be wrong.

6 Likes

Yup that’s right

5 Likes

They grow up so fast Wipes tear away

8 Likes

congrats sabine!

4 Likes

Thank you! I don’t know what I did but clearly I did something right :cherry_blossom:

6 Likes

It takes a lot of hard work and dedication to the community to reach regular rank! :cjsmile:

7 Likes

I think what you did was just be a absolute stellar part of this community! Once again congratulations!

Although don’t forget that if you need help in the future, my lower ranked self is here!

7 Likes

Thank you both so much!! You’re so sweet! I’m glad :cjheart: And thank you @Ignatius, I’ll be relying on you no matter the rank (ranks mean nothing among friends!) :blossom:

8 Likes

I know, I know, I was just poking a little fun at the ranking system! Sometimes I forget that there are “ranks”

I got more likes, liked two messages and now I’m back to waiting lol

5 Likes

@SabineBean I just made regular! I think you virtually gave me a little regular-getting luck!

14 Likes

Congratulations @Ignatius!!!

10 Likes

Congratulations !!! I’m glad to hear it! We’re partners in crime now, looks like (though the crime is just being far too fantastic!) :cherry_blossom:

10 Likes

@Taldrin and @Cj_Heighton feel free to chat here to better keep the Welcome chat free of clutter.

7 Likes

Of course, thank you!

4 Likes

It was my pleasure! You have a great night! (Assuming it’s night there.)

4 Likes