The General Discussion Super Topic

@Skylad and I were doing some work on them in the last round, but kept getting stuck on keyword options (at least that was what was getting me)…also not all the letters survived. I’m much excite to see where this goes :eyes::eyes::eyes:

9 Likes

So much fun, I hope using my partners bash skills isn’t considered cheating.

6 Likes

So long as everyone else can do it at the pace of their choice, to each their own! :cjsmile:

May want to blur/check the final result though… :eyes:

7 Likes

Update the new spell is just us all calling ourselves out for being notebook hoarders.

16 Likes

^^literally a real note that I made in preparation for this spell

14 Likes

Sounds about right

6 Likes

Leather owl journal, TARDIS journal, shore-themed journal, one of my constellation notebooks from college might still be empty…

11 Likes

Yeah, the number of blank ex-school books I have stored in a cupboard is probably not normal, and that’s besides the leather and just pretty ones I’ve magpied…

9 Likes

So, tide-related things that are not my sea glass…

Well, I have a virtual race moon medal (the bigger picture on top is basically the medal, which is a bit unclear in the photo)…

And I have the first medal from the races in February, with the Ebbie shirts involved and the associated Mulan lyrics inherent.

Penseive medal would be a bit more Thought, but looks tidal…

12 Likes

Kicks horde of empty notebooks under the bed

Ye…you guys have notebook hording issues…

13 Likes

My brother makes leather notebooks. If anyone is interested in seeing some pics, shoot me a message.

Hiding large amount of empty notebooks in closet

10 Likes

Leather notebooks :heart_eyes: :spiritseergimme:

9 Likes

So I have all three possible medals (leaning toward the moon one), and the journal I want to use. :aetherdetermined:

In other news, one of the new ladies at work said she was going to spread the word that I have the magic power of teleportation, completely unprompted by me. :cjmagiq:

12 Likes

So…

A vending machine was supposed to give me back 50 cents…

I think I just hacked a vending machine with magiq by accident.

17 Likes

Bruh…

4 Likes

Hey everyone, it is been a while since I have been on. Good to be back, how is everyone doing?

10 Likes

Fairly decent, yourself?

Let me be the first to say, Welcome back!

5 Likes

I’m doing pretty well today. I made cake and did a pretty long workout, so I feel productive.

5 Likes

@SabineBean congratulations on becoming a regular!!!

9 Likes

I second @Rimor here. @SabineBean congratulations on Regular! Doesn’t feel like I welcomed you a mere month and twenty two days ago does it?

7 Likes