The General Discussion Super Topic

Have a fun time camping Sel! And remember not to set up your tents at the bottom of a valley! :rabbit2:

4 Likes

Thanks guys! I’m back now, and just trying to catch up on everything that’s happened here over the weekend.
I did not cut myself, and did not burn anything, but the entire campsite was at the bottom of a valley. So 2/3 safety points? :hermanthumbs:

13 Likes

Welcome back! Only one Thornmouth recruit! I sent them over to Ash as advised.

2/3 is better than 1/3, or 0/3…

8 Likes

Thank you :cjheart: and thanks @Ashburn for holding down the fort while I was gone!

10 Likes

Welcome back @Sellalellen!!!

6 Likes

Happy 4th July to all our American Mounties!!! :fireworks:

7 Likes

It sounds like there was a doozie of an earthquake in the SW US, and I know at least a few folks are out there.

Hope everyone in the vicinity is okay. :eavessweat:

8 Likes

Somewhere in southern Cali. Which of the Mounties are there?

4 Likes

I don’t know if we have any Los Angeles Mounties but if we do I hope you’re safe!

5 Likes

A YouTuber that I watch who lives in Cali mentioned Bakersfield.

3 Likes

ooo.

14 Likes

Eyy!! Proud of you! Only 18 people have that badge, nice! :cherry_blossom:

9 Likes

thank ye X3

6 Likes

Welcome to the ranks of the obsessed!

9 Likes

You guys… :joy::joy::joy:
I just giggled WAY too hard at this: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz201J7hP1Z/?igshid=1d487pf14173r

8 Likes

I love that. I’ve seen that video many times and it’s just as funny every time.

4 Likes

@annabloem
https://youtu.be/ypNJMDlJvY4

3 Likes

I keep hearing what sounds like a hammer hitting stone from my backyard, but it only starts when im not there and it stops when i show up

4 Likes

I love how it took us ages to figure out @Ashburn’s puzzles and the new Mounties do it in a day :joy:

7 Likes

And I still find mistakes on my part! :joy:

[spoiler](at least three between :ebenguard: and :thornmouth:)[/spoiler]

So…if anyone is having trouble with any particular counts, feel free to ask as publicly or privately as you’d like!

Or if you just want to double-check the first half before digging into part two (since I’m still finding the odd miscount on my part :sweat_smile:).

8 Likes