The General Discussion Super Topic

oh shoot sorry! ill fix it!

5 Likes

Itā€™s fine itā€™s just some people might not have read the books yet :laughing:

5 Likes

of course! im just very bad with technology, thanks for the tip!

5 Likes

Itā€™s supposed to be Cough cough (insert what ever here) Cough cough @Rimor learn to cough correctly

5 Likes

No problem!

I too have experience random ringing phones, last week I was in the middle of a field and I could hear a phone ringing close by. No matter where I looked I couldnā€™t find it, it just seemed to always stay out of sight

5 Likes

Hey I was just using the polite British cough to alert someone :laughing:

5 Likes

itā€™s funny because for most of my life Iā€™ve been under the assumption that nothing strange or unexplainable ever happens to me. However, recently it seems that over the last year or two things have been getting steadily weirder on in like an exponential growth type way like the more I notice them the weirder stuff gets. Also I seem to be able to remember weird things from my childhood that I dismissed or couldnā€™t remember. Also my mom and I were discussing this thing that we both have that we both chalked up to being dreams/ our imaginations but now I think it could be something deeper. We both described the experience of ā€œrememberingā€ places weā€™ve never been. (for me a few things come to mind, a Christmas party in an apartment building near my house that my parents swear they never took me to as a kid, and also a foggy memory of an old brick house covered with ivy in the rain which I went to for te) (For my mom she recalls going on a school trip and knowing the exact locations/layout of the building where the bathrooms were, but was told that no the school had never come there before) Is this a common phenomenon here? Do you know of anything like shared family psychic abilities or dream travel? Iā€™ve become obsessed so any info would be great! Thanks

8 Likes

Iā€™ve experienced Daja Reve which was really cool! I know a lot of other Mounties have experienced the Mandela effect

7 Likes

:scream:

:spiritseergimme: is on here!

:deirdreexcited: :deirdreexcited:

12 Likes

I also added :knatzspoopy: and :martytired:

8 Likes

I feel that coffee dude. Iā€™m going to the cafe to grab a cup actually, since both copies of TMP came in for me today :martytired:
holy shizzles, I just saw who that is
Edit: I intended on putting many more emojis following Marty to exhibit my enthusiasm for recieving the books, but seeing the name with a face for the first time kinda rattled me a bit. In a good way!

13 Likes

Heheh, that makes me really happy. <3

One of these days I need to go through all my psds and such and compile them into likeā€¦ a portrait gallery or something. Iā€™ve drawn a pretty significant portion of the MAGIQverse characters, either through emojis or other things. With the exception of likeā€¦ David, Ava Fallon, and Fletcher Dawson. I suppose I need to catch up and do the Secret Society/Search for Magiq characters too, now that I think of it. :brandonthinking:

14 Likes

Youā€™re a talented artist Rev! Keep it up :hermanthumbs::thornmouth:

8 Likes

I resonate deeply with this paragraph.
:coffee:

15 Likes

Thereā€™s a fly having rather spectacular death throes near the tvā€¦

5 Likes

Ah hey, @Revenir, when are we doing penpal sorting again? Its been quite a while now since we last did anything!

5 Likes

I put out a call for a June sorting, but no one was interested. We can try again for a July 1st sorting tho.

5 Likes

Sure :0 as always, sign me up. 100%.

4 Likes

Cool, I put out a call for the July sorting.

6 Likes

Awesome~

3 Likes