The General Discussion Super Topic

I just finished my last exam (on linguistics)! I can finally destress and devote time to hobbies without feeling guilty about procrastinating :heart_eyes:

11 Likes

What are you going to start on first, now that you have time?

4 Likes

I’m definitely going to try to keep improving my drawing skills because they’ve been severely neglected. I might also try to pick up crochet again! I made a few things late last year but stopped so I’m out of practice now.

And books! I have so many queued up :catherineread:

8 Likes

What sort of things do you mostly crochet? I mostly do amigurumi and lace myself.

3 Likes

Ahh I want to do amigurumi! Honestly I didn’t make many things until I had to stop because of school; a few beanies, many coasters and other small-sized projects. I have some scarf/shawl patterns saved on ravelry that I’m planning to start - once I make sure I haven’t forgotten how to crochet :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

So I definitely might have only just now noticed the paws at the bottom of the Gossmere symbol.

6 Likes

Happy summer solstice everyone!!

13 Likes

Or winter solstice if you’re in the southern hemisphere!

12 Likes

so i know we have a few craftsfolk around, dont suppose anyone does mask making or woodworking? I want to get a custom half-face mask to cover my mouth while i wear a hood, and i have nobody in my entire country it seems who are capable or willing to make one. If anyone needs a bit of cash, im thinking right around a couple hundred in the future, feel free to dm me!

5 Likes

Yes, Happy Solstice everyone!
:sunny: or :snowflake: !!

11 Likes

I wonder what CJ’s most common sentences are? :deirdrexd:

15 Likes

This is actually gold! :laughing:

5 Likes

I’m broadcasting the game The Sinking City on youtube! The game is based on Lovecraftian mythos, so anyone who likes creepy things will certainly like this game.

My channel name is Oberon Prime, for anyone interested!

3 Likes

I’ve pre ordered the game!!

2 Likes

I’m having fun with it so far, and it definitely is sticking close to the mythos. I enjoy PI characters, and the setting of Oakmont is very key to the overall feel of the atmosphere.

A good play for sure! I’m doing it in episodes, where every time that Reed goes to sleep I save and start a new one. That way each episode is about three hours long :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

How have you got access to it?

2 Likes

I preordered the Necronomicon edition which I believe grants two days early access. The devs still need to release a patch or two to cover the snapping issues, as well as draw distance rendering. Doesn’t effect how good it is at all though, and I’m happy I’m in early.

2 Likes

Wait the Necronomicon edition is out now?!

2 Likes

Hehehe oh yeah :ok_hand:

2 Likes

That’s odd because I have that edition but it’s not allowing me to play it

2 Likes