The General Discussion Super Topic

Yeah I’ll definitely share some pics.

3 Likes

You guys, I’m moving at the end of August and I’m so excited to finally frame and hang all of my art and posters, but especially the TMP prints! (I got all four of the Flora, Fauna, Cosmos, and Time prints as well as the Complete Translation but had no good place for them in my current apartment.)

12 Likes

I’m currently playing and losing at Escape the Dark Castle :laughing:

(I couldn’t find a tabletop games thread so I’m posting it here)

7 Likes

Maybe we should make one? We’ve got the gaming thread, but that seems to be focussed on video games. And the dnd one is, of course, dnd-centric. Maybe we should set one up for discussion about other tabletop games? Also, that looks like fun!! Hope you’re enjoying it! :blossom:

4 Likes

That’s a really good idea!

I’m absolutely loving the game and I’ve just backed their new one, Escape the Dark Sector, on Kickstarter!

3 Likes

I’ll set one up! That sounds exciting, you’ll have to tell me more over there :cherry_blossom:

3 Likes

Soooo, if Neithernor is a pocket dimension that vaguely reflects our world, then do we live in the Herethere?

10 Likes

That is an awesome name for the mundane :laughing:

5 Likes

804 years ago on June 15th 1215 the Magna Carta was signed by King John at Runnymede, laying the corner stone for the British Constitution and eventually being the inspiration for the American Constitution!

4 Likes

Ooh, that’s nearish where I live. Cool.

3 Likes

You should make a pilgrimage to the Runnymede water-meadow where it was signed! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

and then make a complete replica of the entire magna carta written into a boulder

3 Likes

Ingrave them in a slab of metal, anything that’s isn’t cannot be trusted.

5 Likes

what are you doing?! HES watching >3> Rust and ruin, man!

4 Likes

Plot twist: the Magna Carta is the original Prophesy of Ages

5 Likes

There are worse options than the magna carta.

3 Likes

Uuuuhh, I just found two more magimystical assessments I haven’t done before… Should I do these? I don’t really wanna say how I found them because I don’t know if it’s spoilers or not :sweat:

4 Likes

They might not be completely functional anymore, it’s been a long time and some necessary pages might have been taken down.

5 Likes

Ah, thanks for letting me know. I was doing a whole bunch of unnecessary clicking to find some secrets and I think I just found some old ones :sweat_smile: Is there an off forum area where I can read on lore? I feel like I’m missing a couple years worth of story here.

4 Likes

Well the books (TMP Vol 1&2) are the best source for that. We also have a wiki MAGIQ Wiki | Fandom, but I’d suggest you read the books first because the wiki is rife with spoilers.

4 Likes