The General Discussion Super Topic

@Ignatius that’s the problem with asking the Mounties for ideas as you’ll get hundreds of awesome suggestions :laughing:

7 Likes

I decided to add everyone’s suggestion with “From @(insertname)” because that way he doesn’t have to scroll sorting normal messages from name suggestions

6 Likes

We all have that one overdramatic friend :laughing:

9 Likes

Magimusings?

11 Likes

Oooooo that’s good

2 Likes

Who has watched the OA on Netflix? As I think we’re gonna need a thread to discuss it :laughing:

3 Likes

Has anyone heard of the podcast “The ballad of Billy Balls” on Spotify? My sister and I finished it yesterday and it is amazing. It’s a true crime type of podcast.

3 Likes

No but I’ll have to check it out!

3 Likes

So I feel like lately I’ve been a poor example of a leader and haven’t been around much which I sincerely apologise for! So to show my AG pride and love thought I’d leave my pride shelf here for all to see!
Love you all!

16 Likes

Where’d the Translation invitation come from!?!?

6 Likes

I don’t believe it’s there anymore but we where able to get it from the AG store last year

6 Likes

Gotcha. I wasn’t around here then otherwise I definitely would’ve snatched that up.

6 Likes

Did anyone ever hear anything about the Ackerly Green app coming out, last I heard it would becoming out in about 40 days and that was a little over a month or so ago I think.

2 Likes

I heard within a month or two which was a few weeks ago I think

4 Likes

Alrighty for a second I thought I had imagined it at some-point lol

How are you @BrokenVoid I haven’t gotten a chance to talk with you in a good bit!

3 Likes

@BrokenVoid ye they were a limited edition but they’re still in the vault I believe

@Skylad you’re an amazing guild leader!! Everyones lives get a bit busy at times so don’t worry about not being super active. We know you care about us and your guild mates! :eaveshug:

14 Likes

I’m good @Ignatius, I’ve just been working a lot. I have a short vacation in a couple weeks I’m pretty excited for but other than that I don’t have much going on.

How are you doing?

2 Likes

I’m very jealous of those now, they look so cool!

3 Likes

It’s only one of five large tmp prints I have, I still have four more to hang!

4 Likes

I’m excited for you to go on vacation! If that makes any sense. Also having little going on is typically better than habing everything go on lol

I’m doing good myself, tired and angry about laundry but good!

4 Likes