The General Discussion Super Topic

Happy Cake Day @Griffin!

(For our new folks, full cake is Birthday, slice is Cake Day, when we hit the anniversary of being on the forum)

8 Likes

So uh, Discord rolled out some new changes where your server can get extra emojis. It opened up a loooooot of room. So, question for yā€™all - do you have any MAGIQverse emojis youā€™d like to see?

Only caveat is itā€™s gotta be likeā€¦a character. ā€œThormouth emojiā€ would be too vague for me. I could do something like Thorntower tho. Or Flintercat.

I have 41 spots open and prolly only 30 days to do it, so keep 'em coming. :joy:

14 Likes

Spirit Seer fangirling/fanboying/fanning?

Whatever the term is
A lil ghostie would be cute

11 Likes

:SpiritSqee:

12 Likes

:Skyladswoon: :laughing:

4 Likes

Also, if thereā€™s more space, can we put :cjmagiq: back in Discord also? :eyes:

6 Likes

It looked like it was in there twice last night. :brandonthinking: :cjmagiq:

4 Likes

Itā€™s been back for a while actually! I brought it back and took out :eaveshug: because we have OracleSnug on the discord. But now we have both :cjmagiq: and :eaveshug:! If you see any missing emojis, let me know and Iā€™ll put them back in. <3

6 Likes

@Sapphire I love how much of an IT geek you are! :laughing: As much as Iā€™d love to see whatā€™s behind the curtain itā€™s generally recommended we donā€™t meddle too much in the coding and IT side as it breaks the immersion of the game. CJ isnā€™t an IT wizard only an amazing writer so his online stuff is probably very easy to break and in the past weā€™ve had to report tech issues that have caused immersion breaks such as when google gave out a broken link on their search page

5 Likes

Hiya people. Whats the news in magiq town?

2 Likes

I just processed the friendliest box Iā€™ve ever encountered at work.

13 Likes

@Shadow Why is there a revolution/resistance symbol on the box? Itā€™s even got classic retro poster style sun rays :laughing:

And If you couple the message with the symbol the message takes on a whole new meaning :joy:

2 Likes

Well, considering that the hand is holding a wrench, Iā€™d assume itā€™s some sort of DIY materials marketing.

5 Likes

Well I can confidently say that this picture is in no way a subliminal advert to get secret messages to people from all across the world in hopes of waking up sleeper agents to one day rise up and take control of all known society so they can join a collective hive mind to serve the Great Mother not for the betterment of mankind but for the future of all natural life on Earth.

Yup, definitely not that. 100% confidentā€¦ Stop asking questions.

4 Likes

Theyā€™re basically a company that repairs broken tech.

2 Likes

I donā€™t know why but when I read that I thought of the adverts for the AG forum :laughing:

5 Likes

Yeah lowkey.

2 Likes

I have to say 10/10 for their marketing and package!

2 Likes

Looks like they already got to you.

2 Likes

Revolution!!! :fist:

3 Likes