The General Discussion Super Topic

And of course when I’m getting ready to request the Neithercourier, a band of most of the admin folks starts a powwow in the lobby and staring right into the office. :cagsko:

15 Likes

Clearly your theater admins are Silver agents, attempting to keep you from doing Magiq. :laughing:

14 Likes

Just when you think CJ can’t get anymore evil :laughing:

7 Likes

good afternoon fellows. :blush: how do you all do today?

4 Likes

I’m alright!

@jax omg I love photography as well!!!

2 Likes

@Lunalie and @Sellalellen yeah I’m at a sort of “military” camp for Rotc and there are no warm showers so I’m just going with the flow…

4 Likes

good to hear @Rimor

3 Likes

So anyone else watched the trailer for The Dark Crystal: Age of resistance from Netflix? It’s giving me major David Bowie Labyrinth vibes!

(WARNING: This film is described as a family TV series however view discretion is still advised as I did feel uncomfortable watching this and others might be as well)

7 Likes

Ooh it does remind me of Labyrinth a bit! It’s been so long since I’ve seen a movie with good puppets like this.

5 Likes

I did once but I need to rewatch it. I’ve been so excited for it. I read both books and have the movie, and it’s just one of my favorite things to seemingly resurface.

4 Likes

The original Dark Crystal movie from 1982 was directed by Jim Henson, who also did Labyrinth!

9 Likes

Hey fam! Today is June 1st which means it’s the first day of pride month!

Last year I did pride!CJ. Now I’m trying to figure out what I should do for this year:

• Chaotic rainbow Lauren
  • Gentle floral pride Cole
  • AGP office pride friends
  • Guilds + Pride

0 voters

I’m open to other suggestions but these are the ones I thought of. I initially had it in my head to do TMP characters, but then I realized I could do more fanart of @Catherine and this also feels like a good idea. I don’t know I’m so conflicted guys. :laurencry:

14 Likes

I didn’t realize I couldn’t vote for all of them when I clicked but I love all of those ideas!!! Especially the guilds!

11 Likes

You can revote if there’s another option you prefer more. :cjsmile: It’s possible to change a vote unless the poll is closed.

7 Likes

Can we see concept art for each one? :laughing:

3 Likes

Lmao I’ll give you points for trying. But no, ain’t nobody got time for that. :joy:

8 Likes

Damn :laughing:

3 Likes

I love how loads of people have differentiate between American English and Classic English on the language thread :laughing::laughing:

6 Likes

They’re definitely different, at the very least on a colloquial level!

4 Likes

@Weiryn my sister is in New Zealand currently!!

1 Like