The General Discussion Super Topic

:fist:

2 Likes

I guessed that might be a thing, which is why I suggested before really spending any time on it. I am in no means good at that kind of tech but I can deploy a few techy tricks.

2 Likes

The Dark Crystal is one of my childhood favorites so OMG YES.

I have all the Creation Myths volumes, and the World of the Dark Crystal book, which is so cool in how it’s written. I can’t wait for the new series!!!

5 Likes

@Revenir we need a creepy doll emoji now :laughing:

2 Likes

nope

12 Likes

Can you just take 40 stills of that one gif.

1 Like

Agreed, then I can print them all out side by side, put them in that carousel that old animations used to go in, shine the torch on it and recreate the gif but in real life.

8 Likes

Or we get everyone in the discord to post them as emojis at random until we can complete the gif scrolling through the messages really fast.

Million monkeys, million typewriters kind of thing.

3 Likes

Haha, you’ll have to do that without me for the moment — I’ll catch up once I get access :wink:

2 Likes

Some will have to, I don’t have access either.

2 Likes

Naturally, I had to look up the song.

This one’s one of my favorites (may have some language in the in-between), though the Neil Gaiman one (that’s incomplete) is nice as well.

4 Likes

Love that song.

2 Likes

I love Jonathan Coulton. I sing the IKEA song every time I shop for furniture, even at other stores.

3 Likes

I’m particularly partial to Re: Your Brains, Future Soon, and First of May (last of which is really NSFW for anyone who doesn’t know and considers looking it up :deirdrexd:).

3 Likes

I also highly recommend Chiron Beta Prime and Code Monkey.

3 Likes

Yes Code Monkey!

And the two Portal songs, of course.

3 Likes

Grumbles about being awake at 6am

3 Likes

grumbles in 6am solidarity

3 Likes

2am here and no sleep in sight.

3 Likes

Same. I actually meant to sleep an hour ago, but there was leftover rice on the counter so I thought I’d make some onigiri before bed to eat for lunch tomorrow. I’m not tired at all anymore, and now I’m hungry to boot.

3 Likes